Hot Tier List: FE6 Female

• Replies 137
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Balcerzak's list is the best here, but Igrene should go up to Top Tier. The official art is pretty good.

Brenya above Sue please.

All I can find. Maybe Sophia to bottom of High Tier.

Igrene and Brenya will stick together. They're very similar in appeal, and while their art is good, I don't think it's Top Tier good, IMO. They've switched with Sue and Wendy. I can't justify moving Sophia higher though. While her in-game portrait was pretty good, something about her facial structure, or maybe it's the pose of her hands, in the Character Art just really stunts her for me.

hold the phone

Fir above Miredy?

What attempt at blasphemy is this?

Well, I like Fir's hairstyle more, and they were really close. It was pretty much a toss-up for me. I'll reverse them, as per popular opinion.

Boner Inducing Tier (5)

Guinevere

Clarine

Fir

Lilina

Brunya

Miredy

Lilina and Clarine aren't hot, I find Lilina adorable, even if she is 15, she's so cute.

And I find Idoun really hot.

Nobody.

This is all a matter of personnel opinion, as everyone has different tastes in women. A tier list of this is pretty much pointless. ;_;

But if I wre to pick someone, I would say that Lalum is best looking. Her face mug actually looks cuter that her official artwork, as you can actually see her wearing brown lipstick.

Edited by Laylea

lalum.gif

Brown lipstick? What are you talking about?

Well, it seems that it wasn't on the rip. I guess. You can actually see it whenever that she opens her mouth.

Edited by Laylea

Well, it seems that it wasn't on the rip. I guess. You can actually see it whenever that she opens her mouth.

I have the cartridge of the game, and I can't even see it. Maybe it's some sort of emulator issue?

Why does everyone think Dorothy is ugly? I think she has a cute schoolgirl look. Not someone you would call sexy or beautiful, but not ugly, either.

I don't know why either. I kinda feel the same way you do.

Probably because the game says she is or something D:

I'm going to say Echidna > Tate. Tate honestly looks like a boy to me, moreso than Thany. Not to mention the Tate in Pokemon R/S/E is male too.

Pity I'll get shot down if I try to get her to be moved down into the boy tier ;-;

Why does everyone think Dorothy is ugly? I think she has a cute schoolgirl look. Not someone you would call sexy or beautiful, but not ugly, either.

You disgust me.

Probably because the game says she is or something D:

I'm going to say Echidna > Tate. Tate honestly looks like a boy to me, moreso than Thany. Not to mention the Tate in Pokemon R/S/E is male too.

Pity I'll get shot down if I try to get her to be moved down into the boy tier ;-;

I agree with Echidna > Tate. Echidna's pretty hot.

Edited by Alvis

It doesn't matter if you're play on a cartridge or an emulator. Lalum's "lipstick" is just shading. Besides, the idea of brown lipstick is kind of gross, at least as far as I'm concerned.

As far as Dorothy goes, her face sprite looks like crap, but her official art isn't too bad.

i havnt seen the official art for dorothy, so i think shes ugly. and i seriously thought thany was a boy until my bro told me the shocking truth... i like sue though. u all underrated her

i havnt seen the official art for dorothy, so i think shes ugly. and i seriously thought thany was a boy until my bro told me the shocking truth... i like sue though. u all underrated her

FE6 is obviously your first Fire Emblem game.

Either that, or you never bothered to support with Pegasus Knights. (I forgot which game and which support has it, but still).

Or you didn't bother to see her IN-GAME description <3. (Lol @ "honing HER skills :P)

I like Anna the best :blink:

Edited by Nestling

At least you can do OA Dorothy without wanting to kill yourself.

And as much as I <3 tate for one who isn't a redhead, I'll agree Echidna>her. Echidna> a lot of girls. Strong AND...experienced. hawt. Now if only she dyed her hair red...

• 2 weeks later...

Guinevere(Who already is in the highest tier)

Cecilia

Idoun

They should got to the highest tier.

Cath should get a higher tier, she's not hot, she's kinda cute.

And why do you suggest Lalum has STDs?

Wohoo! 500th post!

Edited by soul1112