1. 1. Best Sword Master/Forrest in generation 1

• Aira
    • Holyn
  2. 2. Best Sword master/Forrest in generation 2

• Shanan
    • Lakche
    • Skasaha

Why Ira and Jamuka?

Skasaher is actually greater than Lakche in the pairing (Lakche always being god in any pairing, so this isn't a bad thing), I've seen no problems in level ups, and on paper it looks genius.

I've looked back and forth, the differences between Jamuka and Noish aren't at all that great, and Skasaher and Lakche gain Continue before even promotion, so Hero Sword goes to who ever wants it.

It could also help that Jamuka killed Shargaal.

• Replies 273
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sorry about the posting, my computer glitched up.

AS for jamuka- oh well I prefer jamuka and briget but I could see haw jamukas bad skill cancells out with Ira's and you get a power shkasha.

holyn over aira, aira's offense is overkill and holyn kills things basically just as well and also understands the meaning of the words "durability"

I don't think Holyn is even that good.

Jamukas bad skill cancells out with Ira's and you get a power shkasha.

The Odo blood cancels out Jamka's bad skill.

I seriously can't believe people are voting for Lakche even though statistically Shanan is twice as good as her.

Shanan is good statisticly but Lakche is amazinng statistically.

Captain Obvious: "This poll is opinion-based!" (For anyone who keep on saying "It's a personal poll" or "it's my opinion."

A NoishxAyra paring makes the best Lackhe because of what skills both parents offer. Lex can also make a good father for Lackhe because of Ambush and Elite.

Shanan is good statisticly but Lakche is amazinng statistically.

Do you even know what you're saying? I'm doing these calculations off my head by the way.

Shanan / Celice / Sety / Aless. The four best characters in the 2nd gen. Lakche isn't there.

http://fea.fewiki.net/fea.php?character=shanan&game=4

At Level 30, Shanan gets 26 + 20 - 3 = 43 AS. Lakche has 27 AS or so depending on weapon weight.. Shanan gets 99 avoid. Lakche!Lex gets like 70? Shanan has 63% chance to activate Continue giving chance for another Meteor Sword. Lakche has like 47% chance.

At Level 30, Shanan has 40 skill (40% chance to activate Meteor Sword). At Level 30, Lakche has 30 skill and 30% chance to activate Meteor Sword.

Shanan is pretty much invincible, while Lakche is pretty strong, she can still die.

Last but not least, weapon might. Lakche gets 26 str at level 30. A Hero Sword has 12 might. 38 might.

Let's see an enemy with 30 def. Lakche does 8 damage twice, 16 damage. Also, Lakche's Hero Sword should be going to Leaf, Delmud and Patty. Lakche should have a Silver Sword. With a Silver Sword, well, that's 10 damage if I recall correctly.

Shanan has 23 str. 30 might of Balmung, 53 might. Shanan does 23 damage.

These calculations don't have Continue, Pursuit and Meteor Sword and other stuff by the way. If you include them, Shannan is that much better.

Back up your claims next time.

Balmung is costly and a complete hog in the begining.

ARENA, ETC.

Edited by Shanan

Where are Radney and Roddlevan in that poll

I could add them but no one would vote for them.

Lakche is always better than Radnay, and Skasaha is always better than Roddlevan.

Sigh luigi, you didn't even bother to read the huge post I made you?

Anyway, the first post should be edited with that. Voting for Lakche unless you like girls is nonsense.

Sigh luigi, you didn't even bother to read the huge post I made you?

Anyway, the first post should be edited with that. Voting for Lakche unless you like girls is nonsense.

I read it and I was talking about Aira/Dew Lakche and even with the worsr pairings for Aira Lakche will almost always be better than Shanan.

I never said Shanan was bad I just said he wasn't as good as Lakche.

What should I edit it for?

Edited by luigi bros

arena gets you only so much exp; maybe 3 three levels if a chaacter manages to win the entire arena

so lakche dosent 2x with silver? what about the second hero sword? starstrike? moonlight? these do not count?

all of your calculations are nill if shanan dosent have balmung.

If you overuse shanan too much, he will not be able to afford to repair it. 1000 gold per shot. What a waste.

against someone with 30 def- moonlight, starstrike, critical. please.

I could add them but no one would vote for them.

Lakche is always better than Radnay, and Skasaha is always better than Roddlevan.

Trollan option, of course.

But I just proved Shanan > Lakche.

You can't even deny it, I don't get why you're still claiming it.

Shanan is God Tier because of Balmung.

Lakche is God Tier without the Balmung.

So huh.

But I just proved Shanan > Lakche.

You can't even deny it, I don't get why you're still claiming it.

I'm saying in all my personal experiances Lakche has always been better than Shanan.

This is an opinion poll so personal experiance is valid.

arena gets you only so much exp; maybe 3 three levels if a chaacter manages to win the entire arena

That's pretty good. Also Shanan is only like level 14? That's pretty good. He's going to be getting a lot of kills outside the Arena, and there are a lot of enemies in FE4.

so lakche dosent 2x with silver? what about the second hero sword? starstrike? moonlight? these do not count?

Hero Sword isn't being used.

Starstrike, I mentioned it. Also Shanan has higher chance of Starstrike.

Moonlight Hit is Holyn only and Holyn is not very commonly used.

all of your calculations are nill if shanan dosent have balmung.

Um. Levin!Sety Holsety? Aless Mistoltin?

And also. SHANAN WILL BE USING THE BALMUNG. No one else can use it. Glitches don't count.

If you overuse shanan too much, he will not be able to afford to repair it. 1000 gold per shot. What a waste.

Why are you overusing him? That's favoritism. All units should be used equally.

against someone with 30 def- moonlight, starstrike, critical. please.

HAHAAHAHAHAHAHA

Lakche gets maximum 22 def.

Moonlight is Holyn only. Lex and Noish are preferred.

Critical is Noish only and 50 kill swords only.

Someone with +20 speed, +10 skill, Meteor Sword, Continue and Pursuit and a 30 might weapon, please.

Shanan is God Tier because of Balmung.

Lakche is God Tier without the Balmung.

Not really.. Lakche is good to be sure, but she's no Celice / Aless / Shanan / Sety. She's not invincible like they are.

I'm saying in all my personal experiances Lakche has always been better than Shanan.

Shanan should always be better than Lakche.

Edited by Shanan

I didn't use Shannan that much last playthrough, he was around level 20 or so because everyone else was overkilling just as well as he was. After you get to the point of X being the number of might that it takes to kill an enemy, having 2X makes no difference. Also, durability.