My Name Is Fiora

Fiora

My name is Fiora.

My favorite Fire Emblem is Blazing Sword.

My favorite character is Fiora.

I am serious and hate jokes, so I don't suggest telling me any.

Pegasus Knights are my favorite class.

I am looking forward to having fun here.

-Fiora

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I do not hate.

However, I do want to add that I am not planning on becoming an active member on this forum. I am simply here to try to improve my skills at Fire Emblem. I believe that once a person starts something, he or she must complete and master it to the best of their ability. Fire Emblem is far from my favorite series, but it is interesting and I plan to become better at it and hopefully learn to enjoy it more than I currently do.

Edition: And I am looking forward to enjoy myself here, as well.

Edited by Fiora

I do not hate.

However, I do want to add that I am not planning on becoming an active member on this forum. I am simply here to try to improve my skills at Fire Emblem. I believe that once a person starts something, he or she must complete and master it to the best of their ability. Fire Emblem is far from my favorite series, but it is interesting and I plan to become better at it and hopefully learn to enjoy it more than I currently do.

Edition: And I am looking forward to enjoy myself here, as well.

You remind me of Meursault from Albeert Camu's The Stranger, only your goal is to better yourself at FE, rather than just to live life. This post makes you seem like nothing else matters to you. No offense.

I've read that book. I don't see myself as an unperceptive woman.

I didn't say you were unperceptive, I invision you as an existentialist in a Fire Emblem sort of way. Just as Meursault's only goal in this world was to successfully run the course of his life, your in only goal in this forum is to better youself at FE. That's the connection I saw.

*Oops, I haven't welcomed you. Welcome to SF.

Three construction workers are on the seventy-fifth floor of a non-finished building. The Italian opens his lunch box to find a pizza and says "Man, if I get pizza one more time I am going to jump off this building and fall to my death!" The Chinese opens his lunch box to find rice and says "Man, if I get rice one more time I am going to jump off this building and fall to my death!" The blonde opens his lunch box to find a cheeseburger and says" Man, if I get a cheeseburger one more time I'm going to jump off this building and fall to my death!"

So the next day they all got the same thing and they jumped off the building to their death. That weekend at the funeral, the Italian and the Chinese wives are crying and saying "I would have fixed him something else for lunch but he never told me." And as the two wives stare at the blondes wife, they both ask why she isn't sad about her husbands death, the blonde replies "Don't look at me, he packs his own lunch."

Oh, and welcome to the forums. :)

My brother will love you. And that's no joke.

Damn right. You are a new best friend of mine *loves Fiora (the character in FE7) as well :D*