My Name Is Fiora

Fiora

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i wonder if we'll get a Farina....

maybe like that, we could force them to TRIANGLE ATTACK!

Wouldn't Florina fly away if she finds out we're forcing them to do the triangle attack? Who's the target btw?

Oh and welcome Fiora. Males here may/will assume you're a chick and will try to flirt. Beware.

Welcome, but relax, try not be so serious. Even discussions have a light side on it.

Thank you for the advice.

Welcome to Serenes Forest, Fiora. I'm starting to understand why she's your favorite character. Anyway, what other FE games do you play?

I've only played the American Fire Emblem games along with number 6 and part of number 4. I am looking forward to playing the rest.

Damn right. You are a new best friend of mine *loves Fiora (the character in FE7) as well :D*

You are sweet.

He-llo! FIORA!

my name is Persephone! i'm the lady of the blooming things and such!

welcome to the forest!

Thank you.

Hello, I am new as well. Welcome. ;)

Thank you.

Serious, just like the in-game Fiora. That's welcome.

Welcome to the Forest, Fiora. Have some fun and all that jazz.

I am hoping to.

I was sure I read Flora. O.o

Its Fiora.

Hello Fiora! i am Florina! Welcome aboard!

How interesting. Florina is a very interesting character.

i wonder if we'll get a Farina....

maybe like that, we could force them to TRIANGLE ATTACK!

That's funny.

Wouldn't Florina fly away if she finds out we're forcing them to do the triangle attack? Who's the target btw?

Oh and welcome Fiora. Males here may/will assume you're a chick and will try to flirt. Beware.

Internet relationships are pointless.

Someone needs to rename himself to Sain.

Anyway, welcome and have fun.

Thank you and I will try to.

Hello sounds like you would not like Far from the Forest anyways have a tater tot.

Why wouldn't I?

Internet relationships are pointless.

Those few that will try to flirt will not understand that.

Why wouldn't I?

Because it's a very lax place full of non-serious discussion and attempts at jokes.

Welcome by the way.

Hi Fiora. I'm Galford nice to meet you.

Nice to meet you, tooo.

Those few that will try to flirt will not understand that.

Because it's a very lax place full of non-serious discussion and attempts at jokes.

Welcome by the way.

Then I will shut them down.

Wow, welcome.

Thank you.

What other games do you play other than Fire Emblem?

I don't play many video games. I do like Wii games, though.

Thank you for the kind welcome.

Was that sarcasm?

And huh, so basically, your here because you want to become better (want to be a pro) at a game series...that isn't even that much more than "interesting" (which implies that you'll become bored of it eventually), because you think the more you improve, the more fun you'll have at it...

Wow, powergamer to the max aren't you? But man, that sounds like a real headache to me. Out of curiosity, have you actually done this to another game? And what game is your favorite series?

Anyways, it sounds to me like you plan on having fun playing Fire Emblem....by being good at it...is that right?

Edited by FionordeQuester

To become good at it? Play FE5 Normal Mode. If you can finish the game without skipping 24x then you can be sure that you're already good at it.

Or so I think. I never finished it myself. I just heard other people talking about how hard FE5 is.

Heh. Blunt and straight to the point...

Is that not the best policy?

Thank you for the kind welcome.

Was that sarcasm?

And huh, so basically, your here because you want to become better (want to be a pro) at a game series...that isn't even that much more than "interesting" (which implies that you'll become bored of it eventually), because you think the more you improve, the more fun you'll have at it...

Wow, powergamer to the max aren't you? But man, that sounds like a real headache to me. Out of curiosity, have you actually done this to another game? And what game is your favorite series?

Anyways, it sounds to me like you plan on having fun playing Fire Emblem....by being good at it...is that right?

It was not sarcasm. I'm not a sarcastic person.

And you are right. Is that not the best way to have fun? To experience something with your fullest potential?

She's a perfectionist.

Welcome to SF.

I am hardly a perfectionist. Close, though.

To become good at it? Play FE5 Normal Mode. If you can finish the game without skipping 24x then you can be sure that you're already good at it.

Or so I think. I never finished it myself. I just heard other people talking about how hard FE5 is.

I'll try that.

You surely are serious.

Anyways, you're welcome ^^

Of course.

Is that not the best policy?

Sure, unless you offend other people and make yourself look like a jackass in the process. Then it might be a good idea to slow down, then work your way up to your point, that way you can make your opinion sound logical and convincing (and this way also gives your listener a better idea of what exactly they did).

And you are right. Is that not the best way to have fun? To experience something with your fullest potential?

You usually have to actually enjoy the first experience though. But you even said yourself that you will "hopefully have more fun than I currently am now". That implies that your not even having fun with this game. Why would you have fun being good at a game you don't like?

Now, don't get me wrong, I could be totally misunderstanding you, maybe it's because your not good at it that your not having fun. Or, maybe your not even that far into the game, and I assure you, it isn't till you get about halfway through that the really good stuff starts happening. This is one of my all time favorite games, and for me, it just keeps getting better and better and better as you progress through the game. So, maybe you judging the game based off of I dunno, the first 10 chapters (which is pretty much just an extremely long tutorial anyways).

I'm not trying to diss you, make you feel stupid, or discourage you from playing the game (especially not that! I'd love for you to enjoy Fire Emblem as much as I do!) just, your line of thinking confuses me a bit, that's all. Just, how will being good at it suddenly make it go from "far from your favorite series" to "fun". It's still the same game, it's just that your actually good at it, that's all. You could be the very best person in the world at, say, Superman 64 (one of the worst games ever made), still shouldn't make it any better of a game, ya know what I mean?

Edited by FionordeQuester