My Name Is Fiora

Fiora

Welcome to Serenes Forest. If you want to learn more about Fire Emblem, avoid FftF, and check out the debate challenges often. They usually contain valuable information and advice. And you can check out most of the Fire Emblem topics to learn more. But like I said, if you don't like jokes, stay far, FAR away from FftF.

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What he's referring to is...

FE1: Don't use Jeigan

FE2: You don't have to worry

FE3: Don't use Jeigan

FE4: Don't use Oifaye

FE5: I haven't played this game

FE6: Don't use Marcus

FE7: Don't use Marcus

FE8: Don't use Seth until about Chapter 10

FE9: Don't use Titania until your characters levels are in the low-mid teens

FE10: Don't use Tauroneo, Sothe, the Black Knight, Narcissa, Muarim, Vika, or Tormod

FE11: Don't use Jeigan

Is that not the best policy?

Sure, unless you offend other people and make yourself look like a jackass in the process. Then it might be a good idea to slow down, then work your way up to your point, that way you can make your opinion sound logical and convincing (and this way also gives your listener a better idea of what exactly they did).

And you are right. Is that not the best way to have fun? To experience something with your fullest potential?

You usually have to actually enjoy the first experience though. But you even said yourself that you will "hopefully have more fun than I currently am now". That implies that your not even having fun with this game. Why would you have fun being good at a game you don't like?

Now, don't get me wrong, I could be totally misunderstanding you, maybe it's because your not good at it that your not having fun. Or, maybe your not even that far into the game, and I assure you, it isn't till you get about halfway through that the really good stuff starts happening. This is one of my all time favorite games, and for me, it just keeps getting better and better and better as you progress through the game. So, maybe you judging the game based off of I dunno, the first 10 chapters (which is pretty much just an extremely long tutorial anyways).

I'm not trying to diss you, make you feel stupid, or discourage you from playing the game (especially not that! I'd love for you to enjoy Fire Emblem as much as I do!) just, your line of thinking confuses me a bit, that's all. Just, how will being good at it suddenly make it go from "far from your favorite series" to "fun". It's still the same game, it's just that your actually good at it, that's all. You could be the very best person in the world at, say, Superman 64 (one of the worst games ever made), still shouldn't make it any better of a game, ya know what I mean?

Why should I waste time and not go straight to the point?

And it was never implied that I am not having fun at the game. I said I would have more fun than I am having currently.

FE5: I haven't played this game

FE5: Don't use Eyvel. RARELY use Dagda (Useful for capturing early on). But definitely don't use Eyvel. Especially since you lose her on Chapter 5 and can't get her back until Chapter 24x.

Yeah, but it wasn't what you said so much as it was the way you said it. You said that you hope you'll have more fun with this game than your currently having. Coming right after "it's far from my favorite series", it almost makes it sound like your not really enjoying it, but are hoping you will eventually by getting better. Maybe I was taking the word "hope" too seriously though, maybe what you meant was you will. I dunno, my social skills aren't the best anyways, so thanks for coming here! If you ever need to ask anything, I'll always be willing to help.

FE5: Don't use Eyvel. RARELY use Dagda (Useful for capturing early on). But definitely don't use Eyvel. Especially since you lose her on Chapter 5 and can't get her back until Chapter 24x.

It's kind of hard to keep Nanna alive without using Eyvel. Same thing with Dagda and Tanya in chapter 8x, though not quite to the same extent.

It's kind of hard to keep Nanna alive without using Eyvel. Same thing with Dagda and Tanya in chapter 8x, though not quite to the same extent.

I meant prior to Chapter 5. Eyvel shouldn't be used prior to Chapter 5. She's kinda needed for Chapter 5, I know. I should have made that clear.

And I meant Dagda's helpful in capturing. But of course you'll need to use him for a bit in Chapter 8x. Again, should have been clear.

So thanks.

Yeah, but it wasn't what you said so much as it was the way you said it. You said that you hope you'll have more fun with this game than your currently having. Coming right after "it's far from my favorite series", it almost makes it sound like your not really enjoying it, but are hoping you will eventually by getting better. Maybe I was taking the word "hope" too seriously though, maybe what you meant was you will. I dunno, my social skills aren't the best anyways, so thanks for coming here! If you ever need to ask anything, I'll always be willing to help.

I'm sorry for your misunderstanding.

I know that you don't like jokes put I honestly can't help but adding this:

YOUR NAME IS FIORA? WELL MY NAME IS JONAS.

(If you want to read that, highlight it. If not, don't.)

Aaaaanyway, I'm Reinfleche. Well most of the time. I hope you like it here. If you're looking for serious FE stuff, look in the debates area.

To become good at it? Play FE5 Normal Mode. If you can finish the game without skipping 24x then you can be sure that you're already good at it.

Or so I think. I never finished it myself. I just heard other people talking about how hard FE5 is.

Nah, I have a better challenge here. Try to get SSS rank in FE5, hopefully you won't go bald.

EDIT: And oh, welcome to SF.

Edited by Aida

There is no way that you can make her useful without stat up items.

Yeah, and making sure that Dadgar and Tanya have some medicine by the end of Chapter 3, as the game gives you no waring that later on they will up against enemies alone. That is how hard that game really is.

I meant prior to Chapter 5. Eyvel shouldn't be used prior to Chapter 5. She's kinda needed for Chapter 5, I know. I should have made that clear.

And I meant Dagda's helpful in capturing. But of course you'll need to use him for a bit in Chapter 8x. Again, should have been clear.

So thanks.

Yes..not that you need to raise her in the first 3 chapters anyway. Her base stats are good enough to get through Chapter 5.

Nah, I have a better challenge here. Try to get SSS rank in FE5, hopefully you won't go bald.

EDIT: And oh, welcome to SF.

On actual cart, that can't be done. Without savestates, this task is downright impossible.

-----

Well...

Fiora...

Hope that you have a good time here. Welcome!

Umm... I am deeply sorry for not having welcomed you sooner. I was, until recently, away from the internet, for a week or so. I'm not so sure on the exact time, but-- Oh, I do tend to talk too much.

Welcome to the Forest, Fiora! I'll try to keep serious when I'm around you. I am usually not serious enough, but I can be serious too. You may know me as Locke, Matt, or MattLocke. I hope you find the serious discussions about Fire Emblem you're looking for here.