Weird thought

Hibari

Have you ever given Mist Alondite? And if so have you ever thought about that decision? I mean really thought about it.

"Hey Mist, here's the sword that killed your dad and almost killed your brother. Go get 'em." It just occurred to me.

I've never thought about it like that. It's weird how Mist doesn't talk about the BK in this game. All she says is "Be careful Ike" or something like that. Also, the team isn't even worried about Ike fighting the BK. There was a lot left out in that scene. And Mist sucks with any sword you give her. With a 25 strength cap, she shouldn't be fighting.

I always give Alondite to Mist just to get it blessed. In endgame I use her as a healer because she's too weak to kill anything. After it's been blessed I pass it on to Edward who switches between it and the Vague Katti.

It's hard to tell from that picture, but didn't Greil use Alondite to kill Elena too? That sword did look an awful lot like Alondite...

I don't Think so. I think the BK got the sword

through sephiran since he is from begnion and all

It's hard to tell from that picture, but didn't Greil use Alondite to kill Elena too? That sword did look an awful lot like Alondite...

I don't think so.

The Black Knight had both Alondite and Ragnell, both swords were used by Altina and were prized artifacts of Begnion. I assume that Zelgius got them from Sephiran when e was sent to Daien as the Black Knight.

Mist using Alondite isn't too bad, in my experience. It can be put to much better use by other characters, though.

As for the moral complexities around Mist using Alondite...I never considered it. It's quite a strange thought.

I always consider Alondite the "Knight" sword, and so give it to Marshalls or Gold Knights. Vague Katti is more of a "Swift" Blade. So I give it to (er...) Marshalls or Swordmasters.

Seeing Meg decimate with Vague Katti is actually quite amusing. But that assumes that you used her enough (or indeed, at all) to get her SS Sword level.

I give Urvan to Jill. Which is the Axe of the father of the guy who killed her father. That's kinda wierd too.

Not really she could hva killed her own father or soren, or illyana it depends

I give Urvan to Jill. Which is the Axe of the father of the guy who killed her father. That's kinda wierd too.

Kinda. A bit of a stretch though. Considering I think I had Jill kill him.

Kinda. A bit of a stretch though. Considering I think I had Jill kill him.

Still. Ike still has to give it to her.

"Sorry about your Dad dying three years ago because I was doing a job for Crimea. But here! I'll give you my Dad's axe and we'll be even!"

"Sorry about your Dad dying three years ago because I was doing a job for Crimea. But here! I'll give you my Dad's axe and we'll be even!"

Well you could have given the axe to nolan first or haar or whoewver and then trade it to her

There's that. I gave Urvan to Titania myself. I thought it fit better.

I hate how Ike takes credit for killing Shiharam even when he doesn't land the finishing blow or battles him in the first place. I know, Ike's the general and he ordered someone to kill him but if he didn't kill Shiharam, he shouldn't be saying that he did.

I hate how Ike takes credit for killing Shiharam even when he doesn't land the finishing blow or battles him in the first place. I know, Ike's the general and he ordered someone to kill him but if he didn't kill Shiharam, he shouldn't be saying that he did.

That's just how he is I guess. I guess the developers thought you'd send Ike to every boss so they made Ike take the blame.