Book 2

That convo idea between Barst and Ogma is neat. Rather lengthy though, I don't recall any of the convos in Shadow Dragon being that long - more on par with the GBA games...

Still, yeah, that'd all be sweet.

• Replies 212
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It would be good to have the ability to transfer our stat from fe11 (B1) to fe12(?) (B2), Just like the way we could with Fe9 and Fe10. Btw, Radiant dawn was damn great. I loved base, forging, Bonus exp, I hope they go in the same direction they did when they made Fe9/10. ( of course for book 2 Id keep the same formula they used for fe11).

The base is nice, but they did similar stuff in the past (they sold weapons, but they were limited to basic weapons of iron and basic spells along with having them double price). Forging is a nice idea, just needs a bit of refining IMO. Bonus exp however was just too abusable.

As for stat transfers...*thinks of Ogma, Navarre, Paula, Linde, Cain, Katua, and even Marth himself* Yeeeaaaahhhh, absolutely not.

The base is nice, but they did similar stuff in the past (they sold weapons, but they were limited to basic weapons of iron and basic spells along with having them double price). Forging is a nice idea, just needs a bit of refining IMO. Bonus exp however was just too abusable.

As for stat transfers...*thinks of Ogma, Navarre, Paula, Linde, Cain, Katua, and even Marth himself* Yeeeaaaahhhh, absolutely not.

Forgot Kashim Castor.

And make her pwn Sirius hard enough to be a tier up on him? >_>

Which she'll probably do anyway with the modern EXP system and revamped stat caps. Sirius could actually fall down quite a bit and Palla just might be Abel [Who she SHOULD have wound up with, pun intended] to snatch a tier to herself.

I am kind of interested in what kind of Pirate they would make Bart, though. A sympathetic one similar to Darros who only does it because he's got no other means of income, or a brutal, rape and pillage blood-and-coin thirsty one who, while traveling with Marth in Book 1, discovered that he was pretty damn powerful and decided to use his strength for evil.

Edited by Sweet Tooth

And make her pwn Sirius hard enough to be a tier up on him? >_>

Which she'll probably do anyway with the modern EXP system and revamped stat caps. Sirius could actually fall down quite a bit and Palla just might be Abel [Who she SHOULD have wound up with, pun intended] to snatch a tier to herself.

I am kind of interested in what kind of Pirate they would make Bart, though. A sympathetic one similar to Darros who only does it because he's got no other means of income, or a brutal, rape and pillage blood-and-coin thirsty one who, while traveling with Marth in Book 1, discovered that he was pretty damn powerful and decided to use his strength for evil.

Not like she isn't already above him anyways...

Lol, Barst a gaiden boss.