Bizzarre hack of FE3 starring Villuck

Emperor Hardin

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WnubXdYqXZo...feature=related

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7FqkqLvfhZU...feature=related

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dIEFNsUEvfg

The shadow Dragon characters have been added. Marth is evil, Wolf is a centuar and wolfguard are heroes among other things.. There should be more FE3 hacks.

Edited by Delsait

Did they added their own music in the game? I wonder how they do that.

lol, a shitty character as the hero, another shitty character as a creature, and Hardin blowing up Nina! Shit is cash!

EDIT: They made Anna playable! Man, I so going to get this hack!

Edited by Snow_Storm

The sound is likely, like every other game out there, a slightly more complex version of MIDI. If memory serves, it could be one of those games whose music is in a similar case as GBA games, where it's for all intents and purposes, virtually exchangable save instrument types.

I saw these ages on Nicovideo (Edit: I saw a really old version). It was nice to see new classes. I never did pursue where the hack was. I can only give you this much advice:

This seems to be the info hub for Japanese hacks

While this is the database. Use the above link to figure out which file it is but be warned, the above list is outdated so you might find newer verisons of hacks.

But apparently eberyone knew that already which I was the last to know about these places

Edited by Starwolf_UK

Many fans pro'lly played those ones first, while in Europe and America, a majority of fans started with the GBA part of the series, for obvious reasons. Give it a few years, and you'll see a number of FE9 hacks floating around too (not to say there aren't, but only, the want for such is low, and as such few are actually uploaded and advertised).

hmm I think it's easier for FEDS gain some Hacks... but we could hope XD.

The maps are pretty simple to edit, and truly, DS games for the most part are easy to find data within. Just break down the image and more likely than not you'll find folders and files telling you exactly what is what. The onyl real hard part is creating patches, but that isn't too hard anyways.

There's a few map edits, some shop edits, and some text edits that came out a while ago :/

I'm pretty sure that's not what leads to editing music. That's emulating the state of the music when it's being played.

Otherwise, Solar Soundtrack would be able to edit all games, rather than the ones that share a similar sound "engine" (more a tailored system of the modified MIDI). SPC is, if memory serves, no different from the way the *SF systems of music rips work.

Feel free to correct me though, as I hardly pay attention to much hacking that isn't NES :E

• 5 months later...