Lotsa help needed.

Well, base-level Tanya and base-level Robert are somewhat different cases. You don't start with lvl1Tanya, two other underleveled units and one sucker(Early game Dagdar is useful, specially in Ch8x) against a bunch of units with 1~2 ranged attacks.

Though I'm not saying that she's better, but that her joining situation is better.

And 1~5 Ranged bows FTW.

• Replies 295
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well, base-level Tanya and base-level Robert are somewhat different cases. You don't start with lvl1Tanya, two other underleveled units and one sucker(Early game Dagdar is useful, specially in Ch8x) against a bunch of units with 1~2 ranged attacks.

Though I'm not saying that she's better, but that her joining situation is better.

So uhhh... Robert's main flaw is his bad starting situation? You don't have to train him in Ch 9. He has plenty of time to level up enough to max the good stats.

In Ch 9, I recall having Robert sit on the forest while Kein blocked the other square. Those soldiers kept attacking Robert since he can't couterattack while Robert kept dodging (Selfina might have supported him). I had Robert kill the guys in the back and he got good experience.

I'm not saying that he starts off in a good situation, Tanya is still much easier to handle at first. I'm just pointing out that Robert doesn't have that much trouble levelling up.

Edited by LightBrand99

So uhhh... Robert's main flaw is his bad starting situation?

Pretty much, yes. It's the major thing against him, you're not being able to train a good unit as much as you would want when he appears.

It's not much effort. Due to stat caps being at 20, he'll quickly get to max out speed and maybe skill and luck. With the proper scrolls, training him will be no problem. And I think he deserves the Elite Manual since Carrion can already use the Elite Sword.

I was actually saying that when Robert joins, it's not the better time to train him. Just that. You can train him later, of course, but it's his ONLY problem.

And you can replace him with Tanya, if you can't find a right time to use him.

Alright. That is that. What is next?

Ch23

Altenna

might bug your game, and if you wanna use

Cyas

, finish said chapter on the first turn, or just don't go too near the castle.

Ch23

Altenna

might bug your game, and if you wanna use

Cyas

, finish said chapter on the first turn, or just don't go too near the castle.

How does it bug the game? I fought

Altenna

with nothing weird happening.

I assure you

her

RNG is rigged. Four hits and they all missed???

Four hits that all miss happen all the time. Most recent I saw it, Amalda missed some random bandit four times.

But my Hit rate was good. Are you completely sure her RNG isn't rigged? Because it also makes a lot of sense if they made it impossible to kill her.

But my Hit rate was good. Are you completely sure her RNG isn't rigged? Because it also makes a lot of sense if they made it impossible to kill her.

Her RNG is rigged I think, she can't be killed in that chapter I'm pretty sure.

However, this has nothing to do with her missing a bandit four times.

How does it bug the game? I fought

Altenna

with nothing weird happening.

I assure you

her

RNG is rigged. Four hits and they all missed???

If you check her stat screen, she bugs your game, IIRC.

Ch23 Altenna might bug your game, and if you wanna use Cyas, finish said chapter on the first turn, or just don't go too near the castle.

Not ME! I meant the topic starter.

Eyvel, Alalda, and Altenna are rigged. You cannot kill them for the first three chapters, in that one chapter with the alternate route choice, or in chapter 23 respectively.

If you check her stat screen, she bugs your game, IIRC.

I checked her stat screen and she didn't bug my game at all. She's a level 3 Wyvern Knight with Dragon Lance. What bug?

Maybe it was fixed in another version of the patch?

Not ME! I meant the topic starter.

I know...

I checked her stat screen and she didn't bug my game at all. She's a level 3 Wyvern Knight with Dragon Lance. What bug?

Maybe it was fixed in another version of the patch?

I think so, It was all glitched up, just like those Heroes in Ch24.

I know...

I think so, It was all glitched up, just like those Heroes in Ch24.

The Heroes in Ch 24 (and the ones in 24x and Final Chapter) are still glitched. But only when the comic bubble is supposed to show up. You can still briefly put the cursor over them and even see their data. Or hold the Y button to prevent the bubble from coming, thus avoiding the glitch.

The Heroes in Ch 24 (and the ones in 24x and Final Chapter) are still glitched. But only when the comic bubble is supposed to show up. You can still briefly put the cursor over them and even see their data. Or hold the Y button to prevent the bubble from coming, thus avoiding the glitch.

Yes, I know this. I was just saying that Altenna glitching up stuff was the same kind of glitch of the Heroes.

*whistle* this thread has GROWN.

Sorry guys, but just so you guys know, I'm putting FE playing in general at a hold. My computer's gone wacko and we had to reconfigure the settings. When I came back, I stopped getting email notices for replies and came to the forums only to realize I was never logged in after the reconfig. It also took me a nice long time to figure out what my username was (SupremeRulerOfJugdral is my Forums name, and well... you get the point) Anyways, I'm not going to ask anymore questions. Until I go back to playing, that is, under which case, this will be lost in the deeper older parts of the forum. So my final words to this thread: Don't expect anymore questions for me for the moment. If this thread still survives by the time I start to play again, then I'll be back. But for now, this is just a big FE5 discussion board. Till Then.