Lotsa help needed.

• Replies 295
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What level is your Levin?

He's a good 11 or 12. And screw the Cutter, I'm just going to use him. Too many spear users.

And for Beowulf: That doesn't matter. The squadron of Armors are located directly east of Agusty. It's going to take some time trying to get Levin back to where the MAIN battle is, which makes him miss out on a lot of EXP. But whatever, I'm just using him.

Edited by SupremeRulerOfJugdral

Oh, THAT group of armors? You could just wall yourself in around your original castle until the groups that are charging your castle are dead. It's fairly simple.

That could do, but that just wastes a few people to help out in the Madino capturing, so I just put Cuan on top of the castle. However, Madino is in the bag. The main army have all dissipated under the Pwn of Lex and Fin, who both, carry either an Elite Ring or have the Elite Skill. Advice on killing Jacoban, the level 20 forrest with a thunder sword?

So that leaves Silvail. How strong are Eltoshan's crossknights? Is it hard to get Lachesis to talk to him? And what's up with Mistolten? Is the Hezul sword THAT GOOD? Good thing they put in Aless into the game as playable...

So that leaves Silvail. How strong are Eltoshan's crossknights? Is it hard to get Lachesis to talk to him? And what's up with Mistolten? Is the Hezul sword THAT GOOD? Good thing they put in Aless into the game as playable...

Cross Knights can be a problem because of Eltoshan's leadership stars. And they are equipped with Javelin. >.>

If your Lachesis is a Master Knight already, it wouldn't be hard to talk to him. But if she isn't yet, you better protect her well.

And Mistolteen is good. Gotta love the Critical skill, +20 SKl and +10 MDF.

It's a pity the Mistoleen doesn't give any evade bonuses at all. Aless dies too easily =/

Not in my game. Unless his opponent is Ishtar, Yurius, Alvis or Arion. >.>

I prefer the Balmung for the +20 Spd at any rate. Aless can't take on swarms of enemies like Shannan (and Holsety child) can D:

I prefer to use Ares and Holsety user myself....

Is the Sleep Staff recommended for Eltshan? I really don't want to go through the trouble of losing anyone. And if he's put to sleep, the CrossKnights will still move, which puts them out of the Leadership Bonus Zone. And there has been a previous post that the Sleep Staff isn't too useful in the First Generation...

No, wait, if Mistolten gives +10 MDF, doesn't that pretty mcuh make Eltshan immune to Aideen's sleep?

It probably does raise his RES too high for Aideen, yeah. I've never needed the Sleep Staff for him though. I only ever use it once (in Chapter 9) if I want to use it.

But I do tend to need a lot of saves for Eltoshan. Annoying 50 HP Cross Knights.

Is the Sleep Staff recommended for Eltshan? I really don't want to go through the trouble of losing anyone. And if he's put to sleep, the CrossKnights will still move, which puts them out of the Leadership Bonus Zone. And there has been a previous post that the Sleep Staff isn't too useful in the First Generation...

No, wait, if Mistolten gives +10 MDF, doesn't that pretty mcuh make Eltshan immune to Aideen's sleep?

I never use Sleep Staff on anyone unless they are Hannival or Ishtar. And Eltoshan's MDF is indeed too high for Edin's MGC.

Edited by Aida

I've never bothered to try Sleep on Ishtar. My Magic Ring normally goes to Tinny/Linda.

Though I have managed to get Lakche to smack Ishtar with the Sleep Sword before depsite 25% accuarcy. She fell asleep straight away because of her 31 RES.

...Then Lakche critted and killed her. Didn't sleep for long after all.

I've never bothered to try Sleep on Ishtar. My Magic Ring normally goes to Tinny/Linda.

My Magic Rings always go to Arthur and Sety.

Though I have managed to get Lakche to smack Ishtar with the Sleep Sword before depsite 25% accuarcy. She fell asleep straight away because of her 31 RES.

...Then Lakche critted and killed her. Didn't sleep for long after all.

Epic.

Ah, crap. What do you propose I do about the ANNYOING PIRATES? The leader's done for, but the absolutely gigantic group shows no sign of stopping for Brigid, Tiltyu and Claude. I'm sending Lex over there pronto, who is level 23 GreatKnight with like, 24 def thanks to the defense ring.

You just want all of them to retreat to Blagi Tower ASAP - Tiltyu can come out and zap the pirates for a little exp but Briggid must retreat, only stopping to enter the village if you want to. Use Claude's Reserve staff if you find you need to heal.

Send the rest of your units after them to help with the pirates. Take Dew to the square right in front of Blagi Tower and MAKE SURE YOU TALK TO BRIGGID WITH AIDEEN.

Edited by Drayano

Alright. Pirates are toast. Time for pairings.

Sylvia X Claude: I figured Corple would need a HighPreist for a father. Leen, I won't use a lot.

Tiltyu X Azel: Seeing how both children of hers are mages, a mage father would do perfect.

Brigid X Dew: Faval will need bargain for his Ichival. Besides, Dew is getting trained up as we speak.

Aideen X Jamka: Normally, I would have done Midir, but he died in Chapter 2. Besides, Lester's still going to be fine.

Ayra X Holyn: Meteor and Moonlight are both frequent skills. That means one awesome skill or the other will pop up almost every time Skasha and Lakche attack.

Fury X Levin: They both own. Is there really a problem?

Lachesis X Lex: I like troubadors AND free knights, so Elite will help out a bunch when I raise Nanna and Delmud.

These are all FINAL. Advice is only recommended if you want me to do this NEXT PLAYTHROUGH.

Wow you have all my pairing except switch briggid and aideen.

Not really that much of coincidence becasue a very good pairings.

Thanks, but I might be screwed, I didn't realize that love points stop growing after a set amount of time. Fury X Levin might not make it....

wait, can standing next to each other make love points even after 50 turns?