Lotsa help needed.

It's often likely that by the time you get Fury, Sylvia will be ahead by just a few points. That's easily fixed by having Fury and Levin adjacent for like 3-5 turns and keeping Sylvia away. But like I said, there's an instant lover convo for Fury and Levin after conquering Silesia (they start with 210 Love points and the convo is 290 >_>)

• Replies 295
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have a large doubt that Sylvia X Claude, Tiltyu X Azel and Lex X Lachesis will make it. Any suggestions? Lachesis isn't a masterknight yet.

Beware of Sylvia, the rest are pretty easy to make.

You can make lovers in Chapter 5 as well as 4. You still get proper children if they become lovers in Chapter 5 instead.

Only if they don't become lovers after then are you really in trouble.

Whoopee. Chapter 4. Too bad the Cuan Crew left me. DITCHERS. Gaebolg, Hero Lance and Light Sword... yum.

Okay, so Claude is downright falling short in cash, and Reserve's almost done. Dew's catching up, but I don't think it's sufficient enough.

Aideen X Jamka complete. Both promoted.

Holyn X Ayra complete. Both promoted.

Levin X Fury complete. Both almost there. Heh, I did this before I got to Thove.

So far, that's all I've gotten to.

Pairings I need to work on:

Dew X Brigid: It's going fine... I think.

Sylvia X Claude: A bit shaky, because of Alec's interference, but after the convo in the chapter, I think they'll be fine.

Lex X Lachesis: My only REALLY skeptical pairing. I think I have to glue them together for all 100 turns of this one and the next. If they don't make it, I'm screwed.

Probably one of my final questions:

If both mother and father are seriously underleveled, do the chilldren become failures as well? This is for Tiltyu, who's level 9 and Azel, who's level 12. Everyone else except Sylvia, Fury, Alec, Noish, Midir, Levin, and Lachesis are promoted. The middle three I don't plan to use.

The only thing that the Father's/Mother's level affect is just what items they can pass down. For example, an unpromoted Beowulf can't pass down a Silver Sword to Beowulf!Delmund since his Sword rank is B and Silver Sword requires an A to wield (Delmund will have it even though he's unpromoted due to his Hezul Blood).

Edited by Levin

Sylvia X Claude: A bit shaky, because of Alec's interference, but after the convo in the chapter, I think they'll be fine.

Lex X Lachesis: My only REALLY skeptical pairing. I think I have to glue them together for all 100 turns of this one and the next. If they don't make it, I'm screwed.

If both mother and father are seriously underleveled, do the chilldren become failures as well? This is for Tiltyu, who's level 9 and Azel, who's level 12. Everyone else except Sylvia, Fury, Alec, Noish, Midir, Levin, and Lachesis are promoted. The middle three I don't plan to use.

You'll make it, don't worry. Warp Staff Spam Lachesis if you're that worried about her for promoting, and keep her stuck with Lex for... the entire chapter until they become lovers. There's a strong possibility that even if Deu and Bridgette are stuck throughout all this chapter, they won't become lovers, and if so (which has happened to me very often), you still have chapter 5 and that's plenty of time to keep them together.

Try to see who Sylvia likes more, Alec or Claude. If it's Alec, KILL HIM. :>

There isn't much difference I think in the stats that the children receive from their parents, so not really. Don't worry about the kids, Arthur and Teeny will definitely max magic.

Whoopee. Chapter 4. Too bad the Cuan Crew left me. DITCHERS. Gaebolg, Hero Lance and Light Sword... yum.

Okay, so Claude is downright falling short in cash, and Reserve's almost done. Dew's catching up, but I don't think it's sufficient enough.

Aideen X Jamka complete. Both promoted.

Holyn X Ayra complete. Both promoted.

Levin X Fury complete. Both almost there. Heh, I did this before I got to Thove.

So far, that's all I've gotten to.

http://www.serenesforest.net/fe4/calc.html

No, they don't necessarily become failures. They may lose one or two points in some stats - however, given the way the growth rates work, those will probably be stats they'd cap regardless of said bonus, so yeah.

K, thanks.

Oh, Azel X Tilyu is complete. Heh. Nice.

So the ones left are:

Brigid X Dew

Lex X Lachesis

Sylvia X Claude

Which village gives you the Defender sword? What does it do? The northernmost village is completely demolished. Any advice on Maios, the Baron with Tornado?

The village Sylvia is standing on is where you get it. The game will freeze on some emulators (like SNES9x) so enter it using ZSNES. Advice on Maios? You don't need any, the guy's piss easy.

Actually, the bug is in the original game too from what I heard before.

Right, I kept using Fury with a Cutter because I didn't know Dew could unlock the bridge.... heh. At least she can promote now. STAVES! Oh, what's up with Zaxon and Silesia? How to conquer?

There's going to be a flying catfight that the enemy will win. Once the enemy conquers Silesia, you'll be able to pass.

Move your army alllllll the way down and ready to rush into the mountains to collect level ups the civilians.

wait, WHAT?! My whole army is going down directly from Thove. Ah, crap. First I screw the Defense Sword, and now this. What's this about level ups? The AxeFighters and WindMages are pwning the civilians as we speak.

And can you conquer Zaxon first without conquering Silesia? I guess that would end everything a lot quicker...

Oh, and newly updated lover records!!!!!!

Ayra X Holyn complete. Yay.

Lachesis X Lex complete. Done a lot faster than I would have guessed.

Fury X Levin complete. Broken Sety, here I come.

Sylvia X Claude complete. I gotta remember to repair that Valkyrie Staff for Corple...

Jamka X Aideen complete.

I need to work on Dew X Brigid, but when I entered Dew into the fortune teller, he was "in love with Brigid". Only 100 or less love points to go, guys! And then, comes the much more bearable Second Generation, of which I barely know anything about.

NEW QUESTIONS!

In the second generation, who will inherit what from which parent?

At least tell me what Lester gets Jamka had a Kiler and Hero Bow. Does he get both?

And can you conquer Zaxon first without conquering Silesia? I guess that would end everything a lot quicker...

Nope.

1. In the second generation, who will inherit what from which parent?

2. At least tell me what Lester gets Jamka had a Kiler and Hero Bow. Does he get both?

Edin: Lester (Arch Knight, Chapter 6) and Rana (Priestess, Chapter 6)

Tiltyu: Arthur (Mage, Chapter 6) and Tinny (Mage, Chapter 7)

Bridget: Faval (Bow Fighter, Chapter 8) and Patty (Thief, Chapter 7)

Ayra: Skasha (Sword Fighter, Chapter 6) and Lakche (Sword Fighter, Chapter 6)

Fury: Sety (Sage, Chapter 8) and Fee (Pegasus Knight, Chapter 6)

Lachesis: Delmud (Free Knight, Chapter 6) and Nanna (Troubadour, Chapter 7)

Sylvia: Lynn (Dancer, Chapter 7) and Courple (Priest, Chapter 9)

You can only pass usable weapons/staves and rings to the children.

2. You get both of them.

wait, WHAT?! My whole army is going down directly from Thove. Ah, crap. First I screw the Defense Sword, and now this. What's this about level ups? The AxeFighters and WindMages are pwning the civilians as we speak.

Rescue a civilian, gain a level.

In the second generation, who will inherit what from which parent?

Rule: girl from mother, boy from father. Exceptions: Cuan/Ethlin, Bridget/whoever.

At least tell me what Lester gets Jamka had a Kiler and Hero Bow. Does he get both?

A child gets anything it can use, plus any Holsety/Valkyrie Staff if his father had them.

So, if Jamka has the Hero Bow and Killer Bow, Lester will receive both.

By the way, conquer Silesia and visit it with Levin. JUST. DO. IT.

edit: Fia, reported

Edited by TheEnd

edit: Fia, reported

Just because you are late huh? Real nice.

EDIT: Make sure you pass down the Defense Sword, Knight Ring, Pursuit Ring and other unique items. If not, you may not get them in 2nd Gen.

Edited by Aida

Rescue a civilian, gain a level.

no one cares at all about the civilans but if you go out of your way to save them, you get a reward (an ENTIRE level to the savor)

Edited by The Gambit

Make sure you pass down the Defense Sword, Knight Ring, Pursuit Ring and other unique items. If not, you may not get them in 2nd Gen.

Let's see... Defense Sword is screwed because I already visited the village with someone else. Knight Ring I sold because Lachesis doesn't need it. I'll probably give it to Sigurd?

Okay. Item check.

Sigurd->Celice: Silver Swd, Leg Ring, Power Ring, maybe a Knight Ring?

Ethlin->Leaf: Light Swd, Pursuit Ring. I'll make him buy a Hero Sword.

Lachesis->Nanna: Prayer, Thunder, Earth and Live Staff.

Lex->Delmud: Ah, crap. Delmud's a FreeKnight. Any default items in there?

Levin->Sety: Elwind, Skill Ring to help with the Critical Skill.

Fury->Fee: Steel Sword and Lance, Iron Cutter.

More people later.