Naruto

Florete

There are mixed opinions on this anime/manga. Here is my experience:

Read the first 3 volumes a few years ago. Wasn't very interested.

A few months later, I read volumes 4 and 5. It became my new favorite manga series. Seriously.

Lost track for a while because my friend stopped buying them.

Started watching the anime about when Tsunade first appeared.

Caught up on what I had missed from a CN marathon, the "Naruto Hundo."

Been watching weekly ever since.

Enjoyed it until the filler came, now I'm a little annoyed. It isn't horrible, though.

What are your thoughts? And please, don't just say, "D1s an1m3 sukz0rzs" or something to that effect. Be intelligent.

EDIT: Lol, this post is so old. I didn't expect the topic to live for two years.

Edited by Red Fox of Fire

• Replies 785
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Naruto isn't really as bad as people who think it's bad say it is. However the immense amount of fillers are extremely off-putting to me. To rectify this, I read the manga online. No fillers, and plenty of plot. Though it has started to be a bit droll, it's still not unbearable.

"yes, I'm going there" lolz

anyway, yeah I gotta catch up on naruto. I keep seeing episodes here and there and I have no clue what's going on plot wise. I need to start from scratch and catch up

I stopped watching Naruto soon after the fillers started... Once Shippuuden/Hurricane Chronicles start airing I'll probably start watching again. That said, it is a good anime, despite the phrase "Believe it!" *Shudders*

I stopped watching Naruto soon after the fillers started... Once Shippuuden/Hurricane Chronicles start airing I'll probably start watching again. That said, it is a good anime, despite the phrase "Believe it!" *Shudders*

Thankfully, "Believe it!" has died.

Despite their awfulness, fillers are needed to let the manga get ahead while keeping the anime alive. When they don't do fillers, it could end up how FMA ended up.

Yeah I did. Lately Nartuo has been pissing me off with the whole filling the chapters with useless crap as apposed to giving us actual plot.

The one chapter where Sasuke meets Madara and then amaretsu activates out of nowhere was the worst. I was expecting some answers. Now I bet once they get to something that will really fill in plotholes they'll go to something else. Like what they did with giving the true identity of Pein.

yea naruto is a good show but my friends are always like 'AMERICAN AIRINGS SUXOR... WATCH JAPANESE ON YOUTUBE!!! SASUGODUCHIHAX!!! LOLZER' (MaSu's line...) anyways... i don't like that my friend told me that there's 2 years of filler that's going on right now... and true the fillers suck... but some are OK... most of them are... bearable... at the very least

First fifty or so episodes were pretty good. After that it got repetitive and boring. Now it just fails. Shippuuden is somewhat decent, though. But not much better than the first series.

yea naruto is a good show but my friends are always like 'AMERICAN AIRINGS SUXOR... WATCH JAPANESE ON YOUTUBE!!! SASUGODUCHIHAX!!! LOLZER' (MaSu's line...) anyways... i don't like that my friend told me that there's 2 years of filler that's going on right now... and true the fillers suck... but some are OK... most of them are... bearable... at the very least

Since CN airs two episodes of Naruto a week, unlike Japan, it'll only take about a year for all the fillers to end. This deserves a hooray!

• 2 weeks later...

anyone know where I can watch EVERY SINGLE EPISODE (from 9, on...) of Naruto in english?

I watched a bunch of random episodes before, but now I'm starting from scratch and watching the entire thing in order. I'll be busy for a while

anyone know where I can watch EVERY SINGLE EPISODE (from 9, on...) of Naruto in english?

I watched a bunch of random episodes before, but now I'm starting from scratch and watching the entire thing in order. I'll be busy for a while

Try Veoh. It works for me.

Try Veoh. It works for me.

tried it. I can't find the early episodes

I did find this one site with every single one of them, but there's this clicking sound that happens a lot and it's annoying as hell!!

tried it. I can't find the early episodes

I did find this one site with every single one of them, but there's this clicking sound that happens a lot and it's annoying as hell!!

Maybe Animefever.org? (Note it's '.org' because .com is something different.)

well I've hit a bump. I can't find episode 34 ANYWHERE (don't say Veoh, I checked). Anyone know where I could find this episode and every other one after that???

Has anyone read the newest manga chapter? (402)

Sasuke is acting like a stupid little bitch again.

Call him what you will, but it adds a new twist to the whole plot.

You can't really blame him. Those stupid elders pretty much screwed up his entire life and now Sasuke is trying to avenge his brother. I think this will make things a little more interesting, but that's just my opinion. On a sidenote, I'd like to say aha! for correctly predicting the introduction of a new type of sharingan.

Call him what you will, but it adds a new twist to the whole plot.

You can't really blame him. Those stupid elders pretty much screwed up his entire life and now Sasuke is trying to avenge his brother. I think this will make things a little more interesting, but that's just my opinion. On a sidenote, I'd like to say aha! for correctly predicting the introduction of a new type of sharingan.

Well I do agree that the elders do suck a lot. Though I do think he's gone a bit crazy. I mean his brother did all that because he loved his villiage, and now Sasuke is making his life completley worthless. But the new sharingan is cool. (I'm still kinda sad that Tobi didn't turn out to be Obito, though we're still not certain what the whole deal with him is.