Naruto

Florete

Well I do agree that the elders do suck a lot. Though I do think he's gone a bit crazy. I mean his brother did all that because he loved his villiage, and now Sasuke is making his life completley worthless. But the new sharingan is cool. (I'm still kinda sad that Tobi didn't turn out to be Obito, though we're still not certain what the whole deal with him is.

Well, yeah. Sasuke is kinda throwing away all that Itachi did, but at least the elders are getting what's coming to them.

• Replies 785
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well, yeah. Sasuke is kinda throwing away all that Itachi did, but at least the elders are getting what's coming to them.

True.

But Sasuke should only target them. I mean he's gonna go kill everyone in the villiage for something that small? It really seems like Tobi is manipulating him. Well, no, Tobi IS manipulating him.

True.

But Sasuke should only target them. I mean he's gonna go kill everyone in the villiage for something that small? It really seems like Tobi is manipulating him. Well, no, Tobi IS manipulating him.

My thoughts exactly.

• 2 weeks later...
My thoughts exactly.

I read the new manga chapter. As it turns out, Sasuke is only targeting the higher ups of Konaha. Though I don't think that Tobi will stop there in my opinion.

[

I find the premise of 12 year olds dying to make their village mo money a little bit stupid, I don't particularly like the characters, and I don't care much for the animation at the best of times. I think a lot of japanese cartoons take themselves a bit too seriously, but Naruto takes top honors for making kids in jumpsuits some serious god damn business.

Kids getting all Solid Snake about honor, their village, dying on the battlefield, "their own ninja way?" It's a little difficult for me to take for granted.

I find the premise of 12 year olds dying to make their village mo money a little bit stupid, I don't particularly like the characters, and I don't care much for the animation at the best of times. I think a lot of japanese cartoons take themselves a bit too seriously, but Naruto takes top honors for making kids in jumpsuits some serious god damn business.

Kids getting all Solid Snake about honor, their village, dying on the battlefield, "their own ninja way?" It's a little difficult for me to take for granted.

Agreed, that show is the most, I can't even put it into words that I can understand. So I'm just going to use my favorite anime quote from Noein

It makes me want to VOMIT!!!!

It also drags a lot. I could look past some things, but the fact that everything little side-story takes several episodes annoys me.

That's what animes based off mangas do. They drag it out....

It makes me want to VOMIT!!!!

Dear god-I-do-not-believe-in, shut up. It's annoying how you people just bash a show in and out. All you really are, are more of the people who hate on the show because they want to be cool, or point out the bad sides because they want to be cool.

Dorian, dear god man have you EVER watched an Anime? Ever? There is ALWAYS some young super powerful person, or some person with moral codes, or wacky ass costumes (Like One piece for example, I don't see you bitching about how unreal they are), there are almost always people sending out kids to help do things. Every main character has their own way of doing things, and in real life people have a Moral code, atleast I hope you do. Seriously I really hate it ho;w you just point out what the show is about and pick it apart when it's happened before and you've probably loved it.

Serene, by god man, if your not going to post something worth posting, don't post at all, please.

No, I'm not a super fan of the show, but I like it, and I'm annoyed by how people bash it. And yea I admit they have a bit to many fillers, but that's long animes for you.

I like filler's some show's introduce many things that might actually become needed later on.

And Copain, I watched the first 6 episodes because I was bored and a marathon of it was on so I said "why not try to watch it"

I hated that show from then on, to me it didn't have that killer need to make it truely spectacular it just wanted to be long and make 400 episodes (just a random number). So my Atori quote is based on my opinion, and my opinion holds water because I have actually watched some of the show. I don't like, never have, never will.

SEe now that, I can say is valid. You posted something that was worth posting =3. Now then, It's your oppinion, and you kept it tame, so I'll let you be on that. I will say it's one of those things that has a slow get go at times, but hte Fight Scene times own. However, if it's just something you never wanted to watch more of, or didn't like that much, I would say that saying it makes you vomit makes you sound like the Typical Troll who flames it because it's the cool thing to do these days. And for that, I say sorry since you don't appear to be that.

Filler's are in every long anime look at Bleach over a third of the entire show was filler's and IDK if that show is getting good or not.

Naruto is in my opinion something I could care less for, but if there was nothing else on and video games were boring at that time. I'd watch it