Naruto

Florete

• Replies 785
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

I find it rather ironic that Might Guy is with Naruto as well with Kisame waiting for his opportunity to strike.

I found this week's chapter rather amusing. Can't wait to see the kyuubi against that armor saske has whats it called i forget.

I found this chapter amusing, but in a bad way. "I'm best buds with him. But I can't go even more in-depth than I already have...because one time I tried to kill him." DUN DUN DUNNNN.

Seriously, what the fuck Kishimoto.

I found this chapter amusing, but in a bad way. "I'm best buds with him. But I can't go even more in-depth than I already have...because one time I tried to kill him." DUN DUN DUNNNN.

Seriously, what the fuck Kishimoto.

He never said that he was best buds with him. He said he respected him and looked at him like a hero. You can do that without liking a person, hell you can do that while absolutely hating a person. Also, he is going to tell them...

He never said that he was best buds with him. He said he respected him and looked at him like a hero. You can do that without liking a person, hell you can do that while absolutely hating a person. Also, he is going to tell them...

You know what I mean; his exposition was meant to give the idea that he finds him a terrific person, and then it ends with an utterly generic twist cliffhanger.

It's laughable. Literally. I laughed aloud at it.

Edited by Esau of Isaac