Fire Emblem: The Binding Blade SUPER HACK

Trueblade

So apparently I had issues with Fe6 at some point, so my friend made this hack to make it somewhat easier for me (although honestly uneeded) The stat caps are higher. They are insanely higher for theives. Al Sword and Gant's lance both have 15 crit and infinite uses. The Sword of Seals has 20 crit, and unlimited uses. All the sacred weapons have unlimited uses. Miugre has 20 crit, Malte has 15 crit, Durandal has 15 crit, Aureola has 20 crit, and I don't know what Forblaze, Armads, and the sacred dark tome have yet.

Edited by Trueblade

Get the original ROM, then compare the two to create a patch, or ask your friend.

More elaborate: simply do the same as if you were creating your own patch. Find the original, find the modified one, and create the patch from the differences found.

I'm thinking this hack's gonna be easy... How common are promoted enemy units?

Also, you can make a patch out of the patched ROM. Just use Lunar IPS.EXE and use the "Create IPS patch" option. The rom you're going to select first is the unhacked ROM first and then the hacked ROM. After that you just upload the saved patch somewhere and link it here.

Edited by Levin

I'm thinking this hack's gonna be easy... How common are promoted enemy units?

Also, you can make a patch out of the patched ROM. Just use Lunar IPS.EXE and use the "Create IPS patch" option. The rom you're going to select first is the unhacked ROM first and then the hacked ROM. After that you just upload the saved patch somewhere and link it here.

The Hack IS easy. pretty damn easy. promoted enemies are just as common, but they're easy to beat because you have characters with very good stats.

Edited by Trueblade

I got the patch. It's rather large, 5mb, for a patch: Fire Emblem: The Binding Blade SUPER HACK. be ready for some screenshots, too. some tips: Brigands and Pirates class up to Berserkers with a Hero Crest, Supports can be used in the Arenas, you need to get all of the sacred weapons to fight Iodun, and Lilina and Roy need to support each other. Please tell me what you think. Some screenshots: here

Edited by alexandreH1

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...

Could you ask your friend to make one for FE7, with the Rapier, Manni Katti, Wolf Beil, and Sacred Weapons with unlimited uses? I just can not seem to beat that game. Heck, FE8 was the only one I could beat. XP

That would only take like a few seconds to do in Nightmare. You don't really need someone to upload a patch for that.

To elaborate: open FE7 in Nightmare, open Item Editor module, and add the "Indestructible Weapon" ability on to whatever weapons you want.

-sigh- Like I've told MANY people, nothing works on my computer. I can't get ANYTHING to start. At all. So yes, I do need someone to upload a patch for me.

• 5 months later...

Could you ask your friend to make one for FE7, with the Rapier, Manni Katti, Wolf Beil, and Sacred Weapons with unlimited uses? I just can not seem to beat that game. Heck, FE8 was the only one I could beat. XP

Uh yeah I'm trying to get that done, and I am gonna admit that this WAS done with Nightmare, but it is very tedious, because you have to go to each and every weapon you wanna change and toy with the settings. Also, to mess with the growth stats took a good five hours. At the moment, I am still trying to find NM modules for FE 7. Unfortunately, I can not seem to find the correct one. I will make sure to keep you updtated

You seem to have indeed awesome RNC luck, or it could be the growths rate are Sedgar/Wolf alike !!

I haven't exactly played with the RNG, i have just changed the growth stats dramtically. Normally, the stat growths of characters from Fuuin No Tsurugi are pretty bad. It's not the RNG, I raised growths by a good bit.

Edited by Trueblade

-sigh- Like I've told MANY people, nothing works on my computer. I can't get ANYTHING to start. At all. So yes, I do need someone to upload a patch for me.

Would you like me to post a patch?

That would only take like a few seconds to do in Nightmare. You don't really need someone to upload a patch for that.

To elaborate: open FE7 in Nightmare, open Item Editor module, and add the "Indestructible Weapon" ability on to whatever weapons you want.

I strongly disagree. I have looked many different places for the Nightmare Modules, and ones that actually WORK are not to be found easily. I have been looking for months and STILL cannot find any. If you have some that work, would you be so kind as to link me to them?

I strongly disagree. I have looked many different places for the Nightmare Modules, and ones that actually WORK are not to be found easily. I have been looking for months and STILL cannot find any. If you have some that work, would you be so kind as to link me to them?

One, there is a multi - quote function. You just quad-posted. D:

Also, that really is all you have to do. :/

FE7 Nightmare modules work... Nintenlord's are almost always reliable...

I still haven't gotten over the "Language Select" for your FE8 hack... Bleh I'll just email you to find out ._.

Zealot is ultra pwn. wtf? O.O

Also, I noticed healers have a C in light magic. Which I got rid of

Barth comes with two stat boosters, and a brave lance. O_o

Edited by Bryan

One, there is a multi - quote function. You just quad-posted. D:

Also, that really is all you have to do. emo13.gif

Yeah i just noticed that.

I still haven't gotten over the "Language Select" for your FE8 hack... Bleh I'll just email you to find out ._.

Um, no Nintenlord's don't work. they all have negative values for some reason,

Zealot is ultra pwn. wtf? O.O

Also, I noticed healers have a C in light magic. Which I got rid of

Barth comes with two stat boosters, and a brave lance. O_o

Lol yes, I know, Barth is quite an item carrier. you should see the bosses that have no weapons or only a steel lance instead of the javelin. lol, Lungrin?? I think, in that chapter where you get Barth and Lilina. the stat boosters are very helpful. oh, and the healers' first tier attack animation isn't set up, although it is very simple to do. just hook it up to the classed up animations, and they will work. But the animations are slightly different. Only the clothes though. lol

Edited by Trueblade

Um, no Nintenlord's don't work. they all have negative values for some gay reason,

It's your ROM... PLEASE don't tell me that you ARE using the (E) version of the ROM...

If you have NEGATIVE values you are at the WRONG address which means it's the WRONG Rom ._.

If you are using the (E) version of the ROM... stick to (E) specific Nightmare modules, which I don't know where to get...

Now back to the FE6... it should DEFINITELY work since there's only ONE version of the ROM >_>

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hSJwjpszcv0

Edited by shadowofchaos

It's your ROM... PLEASE don't tell me that you ARE using the (E) version of the ROM...

If you have NEGATIVE values you are at the WRONG address which means it's the WRONG Rom ._.

If you are using the (E) version of the ROM... stick to (E) specific Nightmare modules, which I don't know where to get...

Now back to the FE6... it should DEFINITELY work since there's only ONE version of the ROM >_>

http://www.youtube.c...h?v=hSJwjpszcv0

This goes to show that I'm an idiot. lol. thank you for clearing that up. although I'm pretty damn sure I tried both