Knife

?  

42 members have voted

1. 1. Which?

• Bragging
    • Whining

I can't vote because I find them both equally annoying <_<

The people I met who brag, never shut up. TT_TT

Its nice to hear that they are good at something but I do wish they would stop reminding me every couple of minutes.

As for people who complain, they also never shut up.

So I really cannot decide which one to vote. =/

Considering my brother often does both, it's hard to pick. His bragging is more annoying, since his whining is more funny than annoying. He always has that annoying tone to his voice when he tries to brag. Arrogance has always been a pet peeve of mine, especially when one isn't even all that spectacular. (I guess it's a matter of perspective, though)

Whining is worse for me. I'm not around people who brag often, so I don't hear much of that. And bragging is easy to ignore for me. But I'm stuck in classes with kids who whine whenever the teacher assigns anything. It drives me crazy.

That is close...

People who whine and complain about homework and such that everyone else has OR

People who boast about something that usually everyone else does just as well and actually is not good...

Bragging.

I guess whining because if they're bragging then at least they have done something worthy to brag about so they have SOME reason I guess. Of course, bragging has its limits

Even if they have done something "worthy" to brag about nobody should brag, it is very annoying. I have a friend who is bragging all the time because he is good at drawing, I like to draw but Im not good at it so he always mocks my drawings, I really can't do anything because he actuallly is good at it. When someone is bragging and being serious about it I reallly have the urge to hit him in the face really hard.

When it comes to whining it is easy to ignore, or even try to help if the whibnign is not that irrational.

IMO whinners don't try to bother anyone (even when some people are bothered that's not their intention) whereas braggers want people to know that they are better than you and more people and brag only to feel superior and really being annoying.

Whining is worse for me. I'm not around people who brag often, so I don't hear much of that. And bragging is easy to ignore for me. But I'm stuck in classes with kids who whine whenever the teacher assigns anything. It drives me crazy.

lol

That must be annoying. I hated it when I was at school and all the kids did was complain.

The only time I hate bragging is when the person doesn't shut the hell up about it and then loses and begins to make excuses or complains.

Are you referring to me? Cuz' I never make excuses after I brag D:. If I lose it's because I didn't do my best. Also, this is the incredibly powerful "Brag-Whine" combo. It's even banned in tournaments D:

Are you referring to me? Cuz' I never make excuses after I brag D:. If I lose it's because I didn't do my best. Also, this is the incredibly powerful "Brag-Whine" combo. It's even banned in tournaments D:

Huh? That was more of a general example.

he's thinking of how your brother was lol