Instances of Bad Luck

Ragnell

In FE8 L'Rachel got silenced in Grado Keep and she couldn't talk to Rennac.........had to restart on HM

Just proof that bad luck doesn't always result in death.

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This just happened.

I decided to have Sain attack a Luna Druid with the Devil Axe, knowing it would kill him if it backfired (He had 39 HP and it did 39 damage), but I did it anyway. Do you know what happened? Yeah, Sain missed and was killed on the enemy phase as a result.

8 WExp a hit and huge power is nothing to scoff at =o

The number of times FE5 killed my Fergus with a 15% thunder hit yesterday was ridiculous.

Also, while it wasn't RNG based, I got screwed so bad on 17A when Cyas came out and I didn't have a Restore staff :x

I had spent 3 hours arena abusing in FE8 and it was something like my 10th try and everyone was at level 20 exept Artur who was at level 19, so I send him into the arena and he's fighting an archer with a 1% chance of a critical hit, and it happens. 2 tries later I finally beat the arena.

I was trying to make some money in a FE:SD arena. I had made about 100,000 gold when some random archer criticalled Ogma with 60% hit/1% crit. And he would have survived that blow if he had had one more HP...

I was playing MK404's FE7 hack, and in Linoan mode I faced a boss with Sakura (I think I was facing Lundgren, but I don't remember). Trouble is, I fought him, and with a one percent chance of being able to do so the boss landed a critical on the poor lady.

I was just battling Pablo with Gilliam and he got criticalled :/ (Ch10 Eirika) I'll have to redo that chapter again.

Not sure what the crit% was but it can't have been that high.

Edited by Drayano

I was playing MK404's FE7 hack, and in Linoan mode I faced a boss with Sakura (I think I was facing Lundgren, but I don't remember). Trouble is, I fought him, and with a one percent chance of being able to do so the boss landed a critical on the poor lady.

Tell more, what is this Sakura weapon you talk about?

• 11 years later...