100 Boopers in 24 hours

mr_e_s

Marcia x Elincia

C:

Elincia: Marcia? What are you doing?

Marcia: Oh? Crackers! Queen Elincia! I just finished my "noble steed" here, and I thought I'd groom yours while I was at it.

Elincia: I appreciate, but you don't have to do that for me, you know, even though I'm a queen, I still know how to groom my pegasus. You don't have to go out of your way to make sure I don't get my hands dirty.

Marcia: I...was just doing it because you're my friend.

Elincia: Oh...I'm so sorry Marcia, i just thou-

Marcia: Forget it, just don't worry about it, I'm gonna go.

B:

Marcia: Grr.. that pea brained idiot!

Elincia: Is it your brother again?

Marcia: Oh...Queen...yes.

Elincia: I could hep if you want, take some money out of the royal coffers and-

Marcia: And take pity on a commoner? I thought we were friends, but it's always got to be about you being queen, doesn't it?

Elincia: Marcia...

Marcia: Look, it's fine, after this whole situation, I'll find another place to work. For now, I'll just stay out of your way, Queen.

A:

Elincia: Marcia!

Marcia: ...

Elincia: Marcia!

Marcia: ....I'm here, Queen.

Elincia: Oh! Good, I really wanted to sort this out with you.

Marcia: What's there to sort out?

Elincia: Well, I think we both made the same mistake. You tried to help me, and I thought it was because I was royalty, and I tried to help you, and you thought I was taking pity on you, but we were both just trying to be good friends!

Marcia: ....Wow, I'm stupid, I didn't even think about that.

Elincia: So...are we good?

Marcia: Yeah, of course, sorry about that, Queen Elincia.

Elincia: Since we're such good friends, you really don't have to be so formal.

Marcia: Hee hee, how's Lincy sound?

Elincia: ...We'll have to work on that.

• Replies 183
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh yeah, I can keep pulling these out of my ass indefinately, methinks.

All I need is pairings, I'm no good at making up something off the top of my head, but when someone gives me two chars, or requests something, I can generally pull something out of my ass and make it half-assed funny.

In other words, I work best when people ask me for things, on my own, not so much.

Ike and Shinnon.

Dheginsea and Sephiran.

Edited by TLS

Ike: Shinon! You missed the battle meeting!

Shinon: So? I miss a lot of battle meetings. Let me guess, we kill our enemies, right?

Ike: Well...yeah, but you have a special job this time!

Shinon: If it's not leader, I don't care. At all.

Ike: They're going to hang Lucia in the town square, before we get in there to help the princess out, we need you to shoot an arrow throug her noose so they can't hang her. Only you can do this job Shinon! We really need your years of experience, you can't just toss this one on Rolf!

Shinon: Fine, fine!

Ike: I want you to tell me you understand!

Shinon: Sheesh mom! I'll cut through the noose before the rest of you have even settled into position!

Ike: ...Good.

*later*

Rolf: Are you sure Ike said it was okay for me to do this?

Shinon: Positive, go for it, kid.

Deghinsea: Hey there Lehran! Long time no see!

Sephiran: Indeed my old friend! Too long!

Deghinsea: Makes you think back, doesn't it?

Sephiran: Makes me think back to the 20 bucks I borrowed you that you promised to pay back with interest.

Deghinsea *gulp* What's the interest on a thousand years?

Sephiran: Lots, trust me.

Deghinsea: Come on, there's gotta be some other way I can help!

Sephiran: Well...

*later*

Ike: Why are you and your people determined to fight us?

Deghinsea: Sorry kid, my hands are tied!

little late.

And supports? I can't do supports for Deghinea x Lehran, Lehran isn't in the part long enough, and Deghinsea isn't even playable.

Edited by mr_e_s

Ike and Shinnon

C

Ike:Shinnon!Get over here!

Shinnon:Pfft,what is it?Oh great and virtuous leader.

Ike:I just don't get it,I try so hard for the whole company,and everyone is fine with me,except you,why?

Shinnon;Why in the hell should I tell a brat like you.

Ike:Shinnon...

B

Ike:Shinnon...please,talk to me.

Shinnon:Why should I?

Ike,This company needs you,what is it you want?Is it a raise?

Shinnon;You couldn't possibly understand me,just drop it,I'll stay,I wouldn't leave the kid like that,just **** off and stay out of my way!

Ike:...

A

Ike:That's enough Shinnon!

Shinnon:...

Ike:I'm done playing around,what is it that's troubling you,I can't help you if you don't tell me.

Shinnon:You really think you can do anything to help me?Hah!You really are an idiot!

Ike:I...don't understand...

Shinnon:Why the hell should I listen to you,I work my ass off and what do I get?Nothing!You,oh little Ikey walks into life and everythings all perfect,some twerp with no experience comes in command of the company,and becomes a hero when he lucks out in the mad king's war,your a fake,but you still have everything!That's why I hate you!

Ike:...I see...Well then,if you really feel that way...

Shinnon:Can't stand up top a real man can you?Huh Ike?

Ike:It's true,I came in command as an amateur,and I screwed up a lot,but i'm tryind Shinnon,why isn't that enough for you?

Shinnon:Maybe you'll understand when you're older...

Ike:...

So how are they,any feedback would be nice.

Edited by Ether

If this is complete crap, fine. I don't expect it to be funny, BTW

Sigrun x Sanaki

C

Sigrun: Oh, hello Empress.

Sanaki: Hello, Sigrun. I trust you've been well?

Sigrun: Yes, thank you. How have you been faring, Empress? I still can't get over the fact that you, the Apostle of Begnion, would dirty her hands against these... scum.

Sanaki: Sigrun, I am perfectly fine. I see no reason for you to always be hovering around me so. If you do not think me battle ready, then you are sadly mistaken. *Leaves conversation*

Sigrun: ...

B

Sanaki: Sigrun, I see you're still hovering around me, like you expect me to faint in a fight!

Sigrun: Empress, if you were to die...

Sanaki: Sigrun, I order you to leave me alone to fight by myself. I am perfectly capable of defending myself.

Sigrun: B-but Empress...

Sanaki: Sigrun, did you hear me?

Sigrun: Yes, Empress. *sigh*

A

Sigrun: Apostle...

Sanaki: Sigrun, that was an order. You must obey.

Sigrun: I see. You want to avoid me.

Sanaki: Sigrun, I know that you care for me, but now is no the time for it. If you were to die...

Sigrun: Empress Sanaki, I will-

Sanaki: Do not give your life for me. If you do... I don't know what I would do.

Sigrun: Empress... I admit that I have been fighting more recklessly to protect you, but that is because you are the future of Begnion. You must live!

Sanaki: Sigrun...

Sigrun: Now, let us rout these foul traitors and return our nation to it's full glory!

Sanaki: Sigrun... Thank you.

little late.

And supports? I can't do supports for Deghinea x Lehran, Lehran isn't in the part long enough, and Deghinsea isn't even playable.

I know that. I meant make it up anyway. It'd be funny to see Lehran and Dheginsea in a Support. Pretend you have

Goldie X39's game or something. You could do an original Ike x Shinon support as well.

Deghinsea: Hey there Lehran! Long time no see!

Sephiran: Indeed my old friend! Too long!

Deghinsea: Makes you think back, doesn't it?

Sephiran: Makes me think back to the 20 bucks I borrowed you that you promised to pay back with interest.

Deghinsea *gulp* What's the interest on a thousand years?

Sephiran: Lots, trust me.

Deghinsea: Come on, there's gotta be some other way I can help!

Sephiran: Well...

*later*

Ike: Why are you and your people determined to fight us?

Deghinsea: Sorry kid, my hands are tied!

I'm sure that the dragon chapter went like that XD

Lol, that was awesome man.

Nolan x Boyd? On it ( A little late, maybe, but on it)

C:

Nolan: Hey there! Boyd!

Boyd: Uhh, hi...Wait, how do you know my name?

Nolan: That girl over there told me, said you and I would really get along! Oh, and she also said she thought you were pretty cute.

Boyd: Which girl? Where? You should really point or something when you say things like that!

Nolan: Oh, my bad, she's right...Damn, I lost her.

Boyd: Well, what did she look like?

Nolan: Oh, yeah, I should be able to-Oh wow, I just realized I was late for a meeting with Micaiah, man, you don't want to be on that girl's bad side, not so much for her, but for Sothe, he can be a little more intense than he needs to, yuo know? Anyways, later!

Boyd: Wait...what girl? Who thinks I'm cute?! Gah! He's gone!

B:

Boyd: Come on...think harder. You need to remember more than that she was kind of cute!

Nolan: Well...her hair was...

Boyd: Yeah?

Nolan: Kind of long...ish.

Boyd: What about her eyes?

Nolan: She had both of them.

Boyd: ...I gotta let you know, man, you're driving me absolutely insane right now.

Nolan: Wait, I got something!

Boyd: What is it?

Nolan: She had a nice...you know...area.

Boyd: ..Area?

Nolan: You know,above the stomach and below the neck.

Boyd: ...grfrigleschnp.

Nolan: Huh...I think he passed out, wonder why?

A:

Nolan: Yo, Boyd!

Boyd: Look man, don't worry about it. I know you tried your best, and I can live with that. If this girl thinks I'm that cute, she'll tell me on her own sometime. We're in the middle of a war, I shouldn't be thinking about that stuff anyways.

Nolan: Yeah...I guess you could have a point there.

Boyd: Damn right, besides, I made a new buddy, and that's good enough for me. Wanna go catch a drink?

Nolan: Sure, but-

Boyd: Cool, first round is on you!

*Boyd leaves*

Nolan: But I remembered who it was....

Boyd: *off screen* You coming, bud?

Nolan: *shrugs* Hell, why not?

Heather x Oscar

C:

Oscar: Excuse, me, Miss...

Heather: It's Heather.

Oscar: Right, Heather, I'm Oscar, pleased to meet you. I noticed you walking by-

Heather: And you thought you could pick me up by just walking up to me and engaging me in conversation?

Oscar: Well, actually, I thought this little satchel might belong to you, I noticed it on the ground.

Heather: Oh, alright...thank you.

Oscar: No problem!

B:

Oscar: Heather!

Heather: Huh? did I drop something again?

Oscar: Huh? Oh! No, I just thought I'd say hi.

Heather: Right, sure you were.

Oscar: What are you getting at?

Heather: Come on, we both know how men work, they try and take advantage of the situation so they can take advantage of women. It's sickening watching them walk around like they own the world! So, no, I don't want to go out with you sometime!

Oscar: I wasn't going to ask you out.

Heather:That's right, I said I don't wanna-what?

Oscar: I just wanted to be your friend, I'm sort of involved with a woman already.

Heather: What are you hoping to get out of this friendship?

Oscar: Just...friendship.

Heather: I'll think about it.

A:

Heather: Yo, Oscar!

Oscar: Hey there, Heather!

Heather: Okay, let's do it.

Oscar: Well, I already told you I didn't want t-

Heather: No! I meant let's be friends, you blockhead! I figure even if pretty much all men are pigs, I might as well find out if there are a few nice guys out there.

Oscar: I'm glad to hear it, but I probably won't be introducing you to my brother, Boyd. He might not help with you getting along better with men.

Heather: Right...so, what do we do now?

Oscar: I was going to go make some lunch, wanna help?

Heather: Ha, a man in the kitchen, that's exactly where they shou...sorry.

Oscar: It's okay, you're working on it, I understand.

Mist: Hey, Ike!

Ike: Yeah?

Mist: I was just wondering, how did you guys defeat Ashnard?

Ike: Well, uh...here's how I remember it, more or less...

[THREE YEARS AGO]

Ashnard: Muahahahaha! I, Mad King Ashnard, shall rule Crimera, and then the world!

Devdan: Devdan will stop you now.

Ashanrd: ...You? YOU?! PFTHAHHAHHAHHA! What can YOU possibly hope to do against me, you low tier pile of trash! Not to mention, I'm immune to all non-Ragnell/Laguz royal attacks!

Devdan: Devdan not fight you. Nadved doing that.

Ashnard: ...I'm sorry, who?

Devdan: Nadved, meet Ashnard. Ashnard, meet Nadved.

Ashnard: Er, yes, how do you-HUWAAAAAGGGGHHHHH! [impaled in the noggin by Devdan's lance]

Devdan: Devdan wishes he could do that in normal fights. Devdan could stand to be a better fighter.

Younger, non roided Ike: ....Holy crap.

Shinon: That's it, I'm outta here. Friggin Devdan just outdid you, Ikey poo. I'm done taking orders from you. Gonna go over to the pub with Mak and get drunk until-

Ike: Hey, Devdan, Shinon wants to meet Nadved, too.

Shinon: Nevermind, I'm staying.

[END FLASHBACK]

Ike: ...And that's also why Shinon is still with us, against his will. Guy's doing my laundry now as we speak.

Mist: Uh huh.

Ike: How did you miss all of this, anyway? You were there with us.

Mist: Oh, I was too busy making out with Titania on the sidelines.

Ike: Uh huh...wait, WHAT?

meh i tried

Hmm, is this in danger of being closed? I may not be that attentive, and kind of forgetful, but I can keep writing these things pretty much indefinitely.

Rolf X Marcia

C:

Rolf: Marcia!

Marcia: Huh? Oh, hey there, kiddo, long time no see!

Rolf: Hey! I grew up a lot since last time!

Marcia: No kidding, you're like a foot taller! I bet you have no problem hitting that target 30 times in a row any more, am I right?

Rolf: I practice at 100 times in a row now. I can do it most of the time, too.

Marrcia: Wow, you're becoming a real master archer!

Rolf: I'm still not as good as my teacher...

Marcia: He's that weird guy with the pony tail, right?

Rolf: Shinon isn't weird!

Marcia: Kiddo! Well, guess he hasn't gotten much better about taking a joke...

B:

Marcia: Hey there, kiddo, how's it going?

Rolf: Oh, hey there. I was just going out to practice.

Marcia: Well, you're not any more. Come on, a few of us are going to try this new drink Boyd made. Someone dared Gatrie to drink it, and he's gonna do it!

Rolf: But Master Shinon sai-

Marcia: Shinon's going to be there, who do you think dared Gatrie in the first place?

Rolf: He is...well...

Marcia: Oh come on, training is great and all, but you have to have fun sometimes!

Rolf: ...No. Sorry. I really have to practice.

Marcia: Gah! Why are you so stubborn about this?

Rolf: I have to be able to protect everyone! If I miss a shot and someone dies I'll...I gotta go if I wanna finish before it gets dark. Later.

Marcia: Yeah...bye.

A:

Rolf: Marcia?

Marcia: Hey there, Rolf! Look, about the other day, I'm really sorry about saying that stuff, I know you practice so you can protect your friends.

Rolf: No, I actually had a tough time practicing that day, because I was thinknig about what you said.

Marcia: Wow, and here I thought nothing could stop your focus!

Rolf: Well, I was thinking about how I just blew off all of the friends I was trying to protect, and I realized you were right, it's really important to have fun, too.

Marcia: Heck, I can't believe I'm hearing you say that! I'm so proud of you, Rolf!

Rolf: So, you wanna go do something?

Marcia: Can't, I gotta go train.

Rolf: Oh....okay.

Marcia: Just kidding! What do you wanna do?

Rolf: Anything you want, Marcia. Anything you want.

Ike x Lucia

C:

Lucia: General Ike, the princess asked me to...what are you doing?

Ike: Huh? Oh, I was just lugging this crate of supplies to the armory tent.

Lucia: You're the general of this army, you can't be laboring away while your subordinates do nothing!

Ike: They're not doing nothing, everyone's preparing in their own way for the battle to come. Besides, I like doing stuff like this.

Lucia: But what if your men see you? Surely you'll lose the respect of your army if they see you toiling away.

Ike: What? I don't know about that. I mean, I'd respect a leader more if the were willing to get their hands dirty and pitch in, instead of some noble sitting on their high and mighty behind throwing out orders.

Lucia: I see...I apologize if I have offended you, I'll be off.

B:

Ike: Hey, Lucia! What are you doing out here alone?

Lucia: I just came out here to think. You know, on my high and mighty behind.

Ike: Huh?

Lucia: You really don't think much of anyone born into nobility, do you? You think we're all stuffed shirts, afraid to take part in work for fear of breaking a nail!

Ike: Well, come on, I never said that. I just think a lot of noble's take what they have for granted, and see commoners as vermin. But I'd never think that of the Apostle, or Elincia. Or...you. Maybe Bastian...

Lucia: Heh, I guess maybe I took your words a little too much to heart.

Ike: No, it's my fault. I made an unfair generalization and I hurt your feelings without even thinknig about it.

Lucia: Well, maybe you had a point.

A:

Ike: Hah, there's a sight I didn't think I'd see.

Lucia: And what's so special about this?

Ike: Not too long ago, you were hassling me about helpingout with the labour, and now I see you, pitching in with the commoners. It's really a great thing to see, if you don't mind me saying.

Lucia: No, well, what you said made a lot of sense to me. Really, when it was just me and Elincia growing up, I'd do a lot of things like this with her. I just stopped when I became an adult, though. It was heavily frowned upon.

Ike: I've never cared for rules like that, no way to live a life.

Lucia: Well, I must admit, it feels almost liberating to be pitching in like this. I really don't mind at all.

Ike: Good. You know...

Lucia: Yes?

Ike: If you ever get tired of it. Noble life, that is. There'll always be a spot for you with the Greil Mercenaries.

Lucia: Are you asking me to-

Ike: You know what, nevermind, it was a stupid question, sorry for bringing it up.

Lucia: I'll think about it.

Ike: Really?

Lucia: Yep. But for right now, I better get back to work.

Ike: Yeah, that's probably a good idea.