Is it just me...

I think Ephraim storyline is more interesting.

True, you get to know that Lyon's evil and that he envies Ephraim, while in Eirika's mode he just says:

"Oh, Eirika you look beautiful" and then he leaves.

True, you get to know that Lyon's evil and that he envies Ephraim, while in Eirika's mode he just says:

"Oh, Eirika you look beautiful" and then he leaves.

It increases the shock factor in Eirika's story when we finally do see Lyon being evil, though.

But also, I don't think it's explained in Ephraim's route that Joshua is the prince of Jehanna.

It increases the shock factor in Eirika's story when we finally do see Lyon being evil, though.

But also, I don't think it's explained in Ephraim's route that Joshua is the prince of Jehanna.

No its never revealed..

actually playing them both makes the most sense...<_<

(and Lyon is a lot more awesome in Ephraims story..plus it reveals in that story why he wanted the Dark Stone in the first place)

Eirika's path seems to focus more upon the characters/allies you meet and have been traveling/interacting with while Ephraim's seems to reveal far more about your antagonist force, the Grado empire; so...it's what you value more I suppose, getting to know yourself or your enemy, both are pretty important and why everyone should at least attempt each path once in my opinion