Elice

Maria

Nyna

Lena

• Replies 535
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

And again, I continue to state that Elice's reserve can be tossed to any of the four bishops.

And having her toss it to somebody else who can use it does nothing to harm turncount. Just movecount, which is insanely nitpicky if you're even considering using that against the bishops not named Elice.

Edited by Sweet Tooth

And again, I continue to state that Elice's reserve can be tossed to any of the four bishops.

And having her toss it to somebody else who can use it does nothing to harm turncount. Just movecount, which is insanely nitpicky if you're even considering using that against the bishops not named Elice.

I have to order them somehow. I may as well do it by items.

There's a bit of a significant difference here. Athos is here for the entirety of the final chapter; the Bishops are there just for the Dragon. If Athos was there just for the Fire Dragon then it'd be a valid comparison. But it's not.

As a note, that's not true. I recall being able to get Marth to the house first turn from his starting position + dance using his full movement both turns.
I recall trying that but I was never able to do that. Edited by Nathan Graves

There's a bit of a significant difference here. Athos is here for the entirety of the final chapter; the Bishops are there just for the Dragon. If Athos was there just for the Fire Dragon then it'd be a valid comparison. But it's not.

I recall trying that but I was never able to do that.

I'm getting close to the chapter on my current playthrough, I'll try it out to see what happens. Maybe I had given him boots that playthrough....either way, doesn't exactly take him a lot of time.

and he's unranked

no he's not

he's in mid tier

the royals are also ranked IIRC, and fair game if they are. They're undisputedly more useful than Rolf.

That's similar to the reason why Bishop tier even exists, some characters just plain suck enough to be considered worse than them. I still say at least Est has to be worse than them if Sheema isn't, but whatever.

Edited by Sweet Tooth

Several of the better lists in the Tier list topic on the FE7 boards here have Athos listed in Mid.

Furthermore, I'm not sure you get the premise of why Bishop tier even exists: The bishops are useless. There's characters WORSE than useless. It's to further establish the suck of Est, not so much actually valuing the worth of the bishops.