FE3, Book 2 tier list

General Spoon

Ah, he did mention Angelic Robes. My bad.

Still, let me pwn Laylea anyway.

As for Chainey, I don't use Chainey for one. As for second, I use the stat up items (Mainly Angel Clothes and Dragonshields) on the good units on the Top tier list/Middle tier lists
What the heck? You say that you should use a Power Ring on Chainey, then you go on to say that you don't even use him!?

• Replies 535
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Do I need to post the Curly Howard facepalm again?!

I do believe you do.

Also, I see a lack of a bishop tier. :P.

Y'know, for the four who are recruited in the last chapter, but suck horribly.

Lena at the top of said tier, even if it's below Roshea. :P

fair enough

=Top Tier=

Sirius

Paola

Katua

Oguma

Navarre

Marth

=High Tier=

Linda

Feena

Chainy

Minerva

Wendel

Cecil

Kain

Roddy

Luke

Maric

Elren

=Mid Tier=

Yubello

Kashim

Marisa

Yumina

Julian

Sheeda

Abel

George

==Low Tier==

Astoria

Samson

Doga

Samuto

Gordon

Machis

Ryan

Medea

=Bottom Tier=

Alan

Ricardo

Chiki

Warren

Sheema

Banetou

Est

Roshe

=Bishop Hawtness tier=

Lena

Maria

Elice

Nyna

Well sparingly is still more often than not at all. It's still doing you a bigger favor getting it early.

Rescue staff would go like this. Marth goes for the house, Yumina goes left to the castle. Marth recruits Minerva, Yumina rescues, Feena dances, Marth takes castle. I figured that's how you went about it, but you went about it normally? I did it the same the fastest way possible and he STILL showed up in time. Twice had to restart because I accidentally sent Cecile to attack the boss who had attack equal to her HP. Most embaressing moment of playing FE .

Yeah, just meant Angel Robes. I know Chainey loves those things. Rings, statues, manuals and shields are big no nos.

Laela finally brings up a good point. Minerva getting stat-ups. Using her makes the final part that much easier, but she DOES lag behind after a bit. She wouldn't mind a couple.

Additional thoughts at the updated list: I see Yubello is still below Elren. Either they switch places or Yubello is just above him. I'd say Elren is mid because he's just meh later. Yubello is kinda ok for the start, but he grows well enough. Better than Elren at least.

Also, is Kashim really bellow Yubello and Elren? Granted he has no enemy phase, but he gets a horse at promotion, can eventually use the Parthia (since as sweet tooth mentioned, no one else wants the damn manual) for quick level ups one shotting the damn flying dragons, has pretty good offensive stats, starts good right out the gate with a great weapon and can use other bows just as well. Yubello has start up problems and Elren is no better than Wendal later.

Edited by Grandjackal

Nah. Minerva's bases got quite a nice buff compared to Book 1. She lost a bit of defense, but with orbs and whatnot she's good. Heck, she probably doesn't need the orbs.

Hm...I'm curious. I'm not going to try and argue it, but why's Katua below Paola? Is it due to Paola's level lead and inventory?

It's not that it's a big deal, considering they're both amazing. It's more of curiousity

Nah. Minerva's bases got quite a nice buff compared to Book 1. She lost a bit of defense, but with orbs and whatnot she's good. Heck, she probably doesn't need the orbs.

Perhaps. Lucky she comes with Virgo.

Also, edited my post to point out the positions of Kashim, Yubello and Elren.

Reason Paula above Katua is because of her wtf bases, promotion gains and decent growths considering bases, join time, and uses, she absolutely demolishes Katua.Throw in her uses (killing the dragon knights in her join chapter, being the reason Julian even lives, various other things she can do thanks to flying and being awesome), her starting weapon and the experience she gains in the first chapter from various amounts of enemies before being able to safely escape, she's unstoppable.

Edited by Grandjackal

Perhaps. Lucky she comes with Virgo.

Also, edited my post to point out the positions of Kashim, Yubello and Elren.

Reason Paula above Katua is because of her wtf bases, promotion gains and decent growths considering bases, join time, and uses, she absolutely demolishes Katua.Throw in her uses (killing the dragon knights in her join chapter, being the reason Julian even lives, various other things she can do thanks to flying and being awesome), her starting weapon and the experience she gains in the first chapter from various amounts of enemies before being able to safely escape, she's unstoppable.

Alright. I was just curious. It's not a big deal anyway considering they're both at Top Tier.

So...no opinions on Yubello and Kashim being better than Elren, Kashim better than both?
I want Yubello to be above Elren, but his difficulty in being trained early on hurts him, or at least I am imagining it is. Edited by Chainey

I want Yubello to be above Elren, but his difficulty in being trained early on hurts him.

Elren is meh later. Yubello has more time, gets shaver for the kahdain dragon knights (since Linda will still have plenty of Aura), and grows into something pretty cool. I think the time he has to work himself up is pretty good, especially since distance magic for weakening/finishing isn't out of the question when he joins, outside of the likes for Sirius, Oguma and Paula.

If it doesn't make him better, at least put him in the same tier.

Edited by Grandjackal

i mean really though

linde wins jointime obviously, she'll be doing fine on offense by now, the durability gap on her and Nabarl isn't THAT big, and she has 1-2 range. What does Nabarl have to say to all this, again...?

linde wins jointime obviously, she'll be doing fine on offense by now, the durability gap on her and Nabarl isn't THAT big, and she has 1-2 range. What does Nabarl have to say to all this, again...?
Just move him down. I don't think anybody would object.

Then NG is going to want to stab me even more than he already does.

Fine, I'll do it.

=Top Tier=

Sirius

Paola

Katua

Oguma

Linda

Navarre

Marth

=High Tier=

Feena

Chainy

Minerva

Wendel

Cecil

Kain

Roddy

Luke

Maric

Elren

=Mid Tier=

Yubello

Kashim

Marisa

Yumina

Julian

Sheeda

Abel

George

==Low Tier==

Astoria

Samson

Doga

Samuto

Gordon

Machis

Ryan

Medea

=Bottom Tier=

Alan

Ricardo

Chiki

Warren

Sheema

Banetou

Est

Roshe

=Bishop Hawtness tier=

Lena

Maria

Elice

Nyna

Just to add the possible suggestions discussed int he topic.

= Fuck 'em Tier =

Astram

Samson

Sheema

Also, of Yubello, Kashim and Elren...Yubello and Elren is a bit underway, but do any of us agree that Kashim is better than both of them?

Wouldn't JEORGE CARLIN qualify for Fuck 'em tier? Not everybody has the patience to have Gordin hobble over to him, plus it wastes time. Not to mention killing him is easy since he's helpless at melee and he gives you some nice EXP to boot.

And I still say Chiki should go to Fuck' em tier because guys like Roshe don't cost 18k just to be on the team.

Edited by Sweet Tooth

I honestly don't think Astria should be in the "screw 'em'. Getting the Miracle Sword is an added bonus, but not getting it early is not a game breaking flaw.

Samson himself should likely not be in the "screw 'em" tier either. He's not great, but looking at his base stats, he's a tier different from Sheema. He actually gets decent enough base stats to work with at the very least, and he has something called 7 Mov.

Not to say that getting and using him is an optimal strategy, but IF you get him, he's not going to be the trainwreck Sheema is, and his stats are high enough that he doesn't really need to rely on the Gra soldier EXP to get by. If anything, he can just take the Power Ring Sheema has and he's ready to go.

True. I don't remember why that chapter is slow though. The Gra soldiers in the way too much?

Either way though, I think Bottom tier is enough for Samson, since he can at least not completely fail, and I think Low tier is appropriate for Astoria. We should only reserve a complete failure tier for characters like Sheema or Chiki.

Edited by Chainey