Gfaqs debate discussion and bracket

Vykan12

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My opener is ready except for a few statistical things...there's no enemy samples for part 4 anywhere, is there?

My opener is ready except for a few statistical things...there's no enemy samples for part 4 anywhere, is there?

I don't think so,if there are,I haven't seen them.

All we have for part 4 (3-10 and on, actually) is NM stats. HM stats shouldn't differentiate too much from those, so you should be able to draw a decent argument from those. You just have to assume they'll be slightly higher.

You could look at how much NM and HM stats differ for the other parts, so that you might have a good idea of what the HM stats will be in part 4.

• 2 weeks later...

Sometime around Friday-next Monday. Both me and Fox wrote a hell of a lot so I can understand either of you taking a lot of time.

• 2 months later...
Some final pics:

Zihark/Nealuchi/Rafiel/Tauroneo/Sigrun

Some possible match-ups, respectively: Nolan, Lucia, (I'd rather not go against a Heron, or defend one for that matter), Muarim, Danved/Bastian.

Nolan vs. Zihark or Lucia vs. Nealuchi sound interesting.

Tauroneo vs Muarim and Sigrun vs Bastian seem intriguing. Zihark vs Nolan too, but those characters have been explored to death, so it doesn't have the same appeal for me.

• 2 weeks later...

I'd like to participate in a tournament too. FEP doesn't have any debate tournaments for FE9 and 10 anymore...

Edited by kirsche

Yeah, I actually had an idea for 9/10 tournament.

Basically, each match consists of two parts, a FE9 debate and a FE10 debate. Each debate involves the same characters, for example if it's Jill vs. Oscar, we would have a FE9 Jill vs. FE9 Oscar debate, then a FE10 Jill vs FE10 Oscar debate. Each debate is judged seperately, with 3 votes per debate. If it's tied 3-3, a final judge can vote on the FE10 debate to break the tie.

The catch is, the characters have to be close in FE9 and FE10. This isn't that hard to do though, here's an example list of potential matchups:

Jill/Oscar/Boyd

Ike/Reyson

Marcia/Mist/Tanith

Volke/Muarim/Stefan

Nephenee/Mordecai

Soren/Geoffrey/Callil/Brom/Rhys

Gatrie/Ranulf

Devdan(Danved)/Tormod

Mia/Shinon/Ulki/Janaff

Lucia/Bastian

It just seems a little more interesting than just "debate game X" IMO. FE10 also seems to be popular among debaters, and people seem to like FE9 for the most part as well (sorry Mekkah).

Edited by -Cynthia-