Hi!

Masu

Hi! As it says i hope to meet some nice people! As my comment on my info page and my name says, I am all about using magic users in fire emblem!

• Replies 117
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Here are the basics:

We have our own sitcom.

You can pay the Fireman to do whatever for 10,000 gold.

We like foxes, and valkyries.

Feel free to burn the forest down.

If you need a Fireman, just look for the biggest fire.

Fourth Fox was elected queen.

Ilyana ate the king that never existed.

Don't crash through glass windows.

Here in the forest, it is a Vincentocracy.

Don't change your username to God.

Bianchi and Metal Rabbit are the myths of Serenes.

If you have any questions. Feel free to ask. And welcome to the forest.

Kay thanks for welcoming me! One question though, how do i get a picture to appear under my name on the forums? I can only get a personal profile pic! XD Sorry if its a dumb question!

Lyle Lyle Lyle, you keep forgetting Hikarusa the tihrd myth! Also, new guy, you may call me the one who changed his username to god a week ago and made the "don't change your name to god" get added in the basics. Or you can call me Itsuki. Or Hikarusa, the myth. Or Dragon. I don't really care.

You'll always be Hikarusa, whether you change your name to Itsuki, God, or Mr. Rogers. Also, we are actually on a NTGMonarchy at the moment, since Vincent needs a breather.

Aaaaaanyway... Welcome to the forest. I wish I could give more of a creative welcome, but school is slowly sucking my life away.

haruhi is awesome (and my favorite character!)

thank you MaSu!

i know i'm awesome like that, you make me blush.

i'm currently recruiting for my ARMY OF DOOM AND DESTRUCTION!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! would you like to join?

thank you MaSu!

i know i'm awesome like that, you make me blush.

i'm currently recruiting for my ARMY OF DOOM AND DESTRUCTION!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! would you like to join?

LOL. I love how you cut off the "Itsuki from" before "Haruhi" part to make it look like i said harui is the best! XD Thats epic win!

And sure haruhi I would love to join your army of DOOM AND DESTRUCTION! Unless the queen will attack me for it or something. XD

Oh boy. Looks Like Haruhi recruited another poor soul. Oh well. Welcome to the group Mage n' Sage.

O_O.........am i now caught in a horrible death trap that will make me a public enemy? Will i be tortured!? What will become of Mage and Sage user!? Find out tomorrow in his 3rd period, COMPUTER GRAPHICS!

-_-....why did i make that sound like a "next episode" preview from an anime?

It's not a terrible fate. Just inconvienient. I personally love being Haruhi's servant! (She watches all the time) She's the true queen of the forest (She makes you do all sorts of chores) I love working for her!

It's not a terrible fate. Just inconvienient. I personally love being Haruhi's servant! (She watches all the time) She's the true queen of the forest (She makes you do all sorts of chores) I love working for her!

What are you on and where can I get some of it?

Okay cool! Well i look forward to it but please no chores tonight! Its bed time now fore lil' mage n' sage user. Good night everyone and thanks for giving me a great first day in the forums! I look forward to talking more tomorrow!

great! the ARMY OF DOOM AND DESTRUCTION has gained a new member!!!!!

*Fire Emblem New Recruit theme in the background*

soon, i will have the numbers to seize forcefully the throne!

muahahahahahahahaha!

great! the ARMY OF DOOM AND DESTRUCTION has gained a new member!!!!!

*Fire Emblem New Recruit theme in the background*

soon, i will have the numbers to seize forcefully the throne!

muahahahahahahahaha!

I'd stop you, if I didn't love that song so much. Maybe after it's done playing...

I'd stop you, if I didn't love that song so much. Maybe after it's done playing...

The song will never stop playing. It'll just keep replaying itself. Trust me...