Why micaiah!? WHY!?

Masu

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Think ur funny eh branded blade? Well i was warned by arc bout the miciaiah pic cuz it had a panty shot. But hey! Micaiah now has 21 HP! AT LEVEL 15! IN PART ONE! I CANT BELIEVE IT!

Micaiah is different from most of the lords that use weapons it's a change of pace, I think she's like the third (help me out) maybe fourth lord that uses magic in the entire series

@People who have HP troubles at first; You can't have anyone better to use a Seraph Robe on, can you? O_o

Well that's true. But it's nice to not be forced to use them on her.

I don't know why if people find a character sucks in 1 stat, they still pit them against something that would require that stat... either.

A: Don't use the character

B: Use them in a different way

Obviously in your case you cannot do A, so your best bet is B. Now I am not going to expect you to become some expert at the game instantly, that kind of thing takes time. So my advice to you, is to use her as a staff user after promotion. If you insist on getting her to 20 before then, only have her land killing blows in non-dangerous situations.

If you practice, you should develop a strategy where Micaiah is not getting attacked, unless purposely wanted to (Like absorbing magic, or an attack she can survive to bait an enemy, etc.), but is still dealing damage on a regular basis. She does fine as a magic tank and can decimate a good amount of enemies with her personal tome, so she is still just as viable for damage output as she is a staff user.

Edited by Izuka

It's not always that easy, if one uses her at all, they have to worry about a miscalculation or something, and if they don't use her.. well that means she becomes dead weight... meaning you lose one whole member of your team.

MY Micaiah, while weak, was actually able to stand her own in fights, she had one of the better growth rates (unlike Soren, one of my favs who go +1 HP (thats all for each level) for 8 levels)..

Edited by Copain

She's getting better. Shes already about to cap luck since EVERY level up she got her luck increased. She has uber high res also. Lately her hp and defense have been raising a bit (8 def now, 21 hp) And she has nice magic now too.

I never had problem with Micaiah, She caped HP, Mag, Luck, Res.

AND she is Awsome killer to low Res enemy... just give her Resolve(if her speed got LOT Screwed) and a Nosferatu =)

I found her an Awsome Mage.... @_@ Thani FTWS

PS. I ALWAYS get her 20 in every in every class.

Micaiah isn't that bad. It just takes her a while to get good. She, like many other characters in her party, needs to be babied. By the time part 4 roles around, she will start holding her own. Unfortunetly, she won't hold her own till part 4.

Micaiah isn't that bad. It just takes her a while to get good. She, like many other characters in her party, needs to be babied. By the time part 4 roles around, she will start holding her own. Unfortunetly, she won't hold her own till part 4.

I find she can be fairly reliable for finishing off people with low health in Part 1 if you're careful to put her out of the strong enemies' reach.

Micaiah isn't bad, she's just very frail. Probably one of the beast light magic users in the series though. She's amazing past endgame 2 (for tanking white dragons and killing spirits and

Sephiran

)

End Game 1 and 2 too, because of Thani or Purge =)

I hate when people understimate a Unit because of being Frail or underleved...

Main problem is that she's frail AND relatively slow.

Well....by chapter 8 of part one, i gave her reyson's brother's seraph robe so she caped her hp (30). Then began the time of miciah actually kicking sum ass.....HARD. On chapter 9 i actually sent her AWAY from the black knight to kill people and she dodged like there was no tomorrow. And she killed to ensure that the enemies had no tomorrow also.