About ambiguous topic titles

VincentASM

Admittedly I don't think there's too many of these.

However when you make a thread/topic, please describe what the thread is about- either in the Topic Title or the Topic Description.

In my experience, if you leave your topic title vague, fewer people will visit it. So it's beneficial to both topic creators and members.

Good example: "Getting Leaf and Fin to Survive in FE4 Chap. 7"

Bad example: "Quick question" - about what? o__o

Obviously this doesn't matter too much in the Introductions or Far from the forest boards, so feel free to do whatever with your topic title/description in those boards XD

Benjamin Franklin is on American $100 bills, by which I meant that one's fame and wealth matters more than his topic titles. It sounds stupider when I have to describe it. XD

Also, I thought I should point out that a thread's title is the only thing that appears on the main forum page, making it much more important than the subtitle.

My topic's title was awesome and you know it. :angry: But anyways... I'd have to agree with Meteor. When I saw that Be Descriptive was the last topic posted in on the index I was like "Be descriptive about WHAT?" And when I clicked on it I was like "There's probably some obscene message or some crap <_