• She's good
    • She's OK
    • She's bad
    • She's horrible

• Replies 373
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I like her, and use her all the time on Normal Mode, but I won't deny she's not that great. Stupid speed and skill problems...... (mine are usually fast, but that's because I always make sure she has a speed level up)

I like her, and use her all the time on Normal Mode, but I won't deny she's not that great. Stupid speed and skill problems...... (mine are usually fast, but that's because I always make sure she has a speed level up)

Yeah I don't know why people say she'a got bad speed; she has the same growth as she does in resistance and people say she's got good resistance. Also Lillina almost always gets to about two or three points away from capping speed.

Yeah I don't know why people say she'a got bad speed; she has the same growth as she does in resistance and people say she's got good resistance. Also Lillina almost always gets to about two or three points away from capping speed.

She has much higher resistance than speed. Don't forget that bases make a difference. If you have high bases, but low growths, it won't hurt as much. (Percival comes to mind) If you have ridiculously low bases, but high growths, it still hurts. (depending on the join time, it will really hurt the person) That 4 Speed and only average growth won't help her much. (I have had times where she maxed speed, but I still won't deny she usually has speed issues)

She has much higher resistance than speed. Don't forget that bases make a difference. If you have high bases, but low growths, it won't hurt as much. (Percival comes to mind) If you have ridiculously low bases, but high growths, it still hurts. (depending on the join time, it will really hurt the person) That 4 Speed and only average growth won't help her much. (I have had times where she maxed speed, but I still won't deny she usually has speed issues)

If it's bases I can understand. But I agree with you she isn't slow she just isn't fast.

Lilina is bad. Her 75% mag growth makes her one of the more interesting characters, but she is never good in offensive or defensive parameters thanks to bad starting stats and mostly unimpressive growths.

Also, while Lilina usually catches up in normal mode thanks to babying by the player and slow enemies, she will pretty much never double on HM unless she's very blessed or absurdly overleveled.

Mekkah's thread detailing all of this speaks a lot of truth.

It seems that with Lilina, you either think she is the best thing since sliced bread or one of the worst units in history. I think a sliced Lilina is the best Lilina.

Once again, I repeat:

- one rounded by every single enemy upon join time

- does a maximum of 8 damage to anything (in a game where enemies at this point have 30hp, usually more)

- growth rates only give her more Mag, pretty much. her spd will always be unreliable (doubles Armors, Generals, Mamkutes, maybe Steel somethings), her hp and def will always suck, and her avo will always be shaky

All she has going for her is accuracy with Fire, and alright supports (A Gonzo/C Roy).

I agree with Mekkah here. Bad joining time, never has any real means to achieve good durability and doubling ability. The only thing that saves her from being awful is having as many support options as Roy and a high mag growth, meaning she can at least decently injure things later on in a single hit.

Lilina is an okay character. I'll admit she has speed issues and is very frail but she ain't like a really shitty bench warmer type of character. She's like Sophia expect she's actually playable.

Edited by Snow_Storm

I'd assume Roy is partaking in the Roy-Alan-Lance support triangle for obvious reasons, and at best Lilina gets a C from him.

Edit: D'oh, Mekkah beat me to it lol

Edited by Vykan12

Lilina isn't the worst character in the game, but she definitely isn't good. Her base speed is so poor for her join time that she gets doubled in normal if memory serves. Personality- and appearance-wise, she is more or less Sheeda 2.0.

She's terrible. She was a liability throughout the entire game on normal mode.

This. Easily. She might be better than Sophia, but being failure being slightly better than further failure means nothing.

having about 50 or 60% accuracy with tomes around 21x so you can actually use her for EXP rank >>>>> having like 30 hit on the same enemies

lols

Her base magic cancels out flux's attack lead over Fire. So Lilina's infinitely more useful than Sophia and lower tiers while we're at it.

Edited by Nathan Graves