Lillina  

59 members have voted

1. 1. What do you think of her

• She's great
    • She's good
    • She's OK
    • She's bad
    • She's horrible

Lilina is an okay character. I'll admit she has speed issues and is very frail but she ain't like a really shitty bench warmer type of character. She's like Sophia expect she's actually playable.

Please, she can use lighter tomes, and that Sophia is actually alot worse beholding the heaviest tomes in the game, even Flux weighs her down by 2 speed until she promotes.

I'd assume Roy is partaking in the Roy-Alan-Lance support triangle for obvious reasons, and at best Lilina gets a C from him.

Edit: D'oh, Mekkah beat me to it lol

Lilina actually gets better with an A support with Roy. Try it sometime.

This. Easily. She might be better than Sophia, but being failure being slightly better than further failure means nothing.

She can get good with the amount of supporting options that she has than most others, and that she can support fastest with Roy than anyone else. This support option is recommended especially in a ranked run.

Worst character lol

She is great for your EXP rank.

• Replies 373
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have and I do it everytime.

Finally someone else is calling Lillina great!

Lilina gets better, but Roy gets worse. That doesn't sound like a very good tradeoff to me.

Please, she can use lighter tomes, and that Sophia is actually alot worse beholding the heaviest tomes in the game, even Flux weighs her down by 2 speed until she promotes.

She can get good with the amount of supporting options that she has than most others, and that she can support fastest with Roy than anyone else. This support option is recommended especially in a ranked run.

Worst character lol

No one said Sophia was better.

Not... really. Roy is easily getting B Lance/B Alan for a quick and awesome support triangle.

No, it isn't. AlanXLanceXRoy is faster than Lilina/Roy and it gives better bonuses. It's not recommended at all. Using Lilina isn't recommended at all. :/

And EXP is suuuuuuuuuuuch a bitch, right? There're much easier underleveled units to use.

Lilina gets better, but Roy gets worse. That doesn't sound like a very good tradeoff to me.
Roy, Alan, AND Lance. And anyone else you want to try and support because it wastes points per chapter.

Roy, Alan, AND Lance. And anyone else you want to try and support because it wastes points per chapter.

I was actually going to edit that in, but then Asaello came in and said something that effect, so there wasn't much point.

I'm getting old.

Can you colaberate to what Roy gets terrible in with this support option. Roy actually gets more crit, and defense with this supporting option.

You can only support twice per chapter, I believe.

To get on topic, I always use Lilina in every playthrough.

Edited by Laylea

No, you get some support points per chapter and, if you're next to a support chapter, you take away from your team's overall support points and waste it on the char sitting next to you. I believe it's like 100.

So if Roy and Marcus are next to each other and haven't support, their support point thing increases by 2 (or however many it would per turn) but you can only have 98 more support points in the chapter before you can't do anything more with supports. Theoretically you can get more than one support with a character using this system. You also have like 20 turns per chapter on HM ranked to do this, so go nuts.

Edited by Nathan Graves

wait wut?

actually lilina is better than most at boosting EXP rank..

any (barring obvious exceptions) character you didn't train is good at boosting the EXP rank. _any_ character at all.

Edited by THR

Lilina's special. She gets to attack from range and hit resistance and finish things off easier, especially since when I played 21x (personal experience, suck me) lilina could only kill off attacks dieck made with a steel axe against mercs and heroes. And it worked, except it was Sophia.

uh I don't see how that personal experience matters seeing as how it neither makes a statement about stat averages nor does it promote a claim about an inefficient playstyle. Nathan was using personal experience to qualify that babying magic units is easier than babying melee units, which is true anyway...

ps this "x character is great for EXP rank because he/she starts out underleveled" is a totally bullshit argument, as has been pointed out by THR. You could choose to use fucking Wade, Lot, and Thany to help EXP rank since they're not at a perpetually massive level disadvantage.

*sigh* Lilina...you know I had a friend who was so ill-fated he could never even manage to recruit the poor girl, but I digress. I really think Lilina is merely ok and can be a major liability at first since she'll get doubled by nearly everything that's remaining once you recruit her and on Hard that always means death. That aside, if you do take the time to train Lilina she can be pretty good indeed, she has a lot of support options and most are very nice too. Now the question is if you want to use her. In general her only major lacking stat is skill and then her stamina (HP and defense that is) is pretty shaky so having her attack melee units that can counter isn't a very good idea. I would advise against using Lilina on Hard Mode, especially if doing a rank run, but I also cannot just say that she's super bad on the time on Normal an/or non-ranked. At least when she is trained she can be a nice Sage, having very high magic power and luck with decent speed and resistance, so all she really needs is a support that offers accuracy, at least a B rank from someone and she should have no trouble as an Anima magic user. One thing she will always have going in her favor is that Anima tomes are very light in FE6 and her high magic will make her a great healer though status staves may be best left to another due to her low skill. Because I personally do train Lilina and don't do ranked games (though over all I try to do well of course, everyone likes stars yesh?) I will say I think Lilina is good and for the rank enthusiasts I will say that yeah she's pretty bad but shouldn't a true perfectionist be seeking a true challenge and prove they can make ranks even with difficult characters like Lilina? And of course you don't have to use her but likewise there's no need to feel ya gotta tell everyone how bad a character is for rank when the topic is merely asking what "you" think...not your data, but again I digress. :mellow:

Edited by Rhaan

You could choose to use fucking Wade, Lot, and Thany to help EXP rank since they're not at a perpetually massive level disadvantage.

Ward and Lot would be like "miss miss miss miss". At least Fire has good hit.

Best is Fa for this. Cath is pretty cool, too.

As for Lilina, she's pretty crappy, but she doesn't reek of infinite fail like another under-leveled squishy mage.

Once again, don't bother with Ayanami when it comes to Lilina. She still doesn't realize anima doesn't weigh anyone down in this game, except like Forblaze/Fimbulvetr/Bolting.

Once again, don't bother with Ayanami when it comes to Lilina. She still doesn't realize anima doesn't weigh anyone down in this game, except like Forblaze/Fimbulvetr/Bolting.

It's like dealing with Endgame and his insistence on recommending Est. But I digress. Above quote is true.

There should be a "never used her" poll option.

I've never bothered with her because I use Lugh.

Judging by what everyone else has said... I don't think I should try her any time soon.

She's awesome in Normal Mode.

Hard Mode... not so much. Always turns out better than Lugh and Hugh, though.

I disagree. Lilina is bad wherever you go because she rarely doubles and her durability is always disgusting. Lugh can at least double and occasionally dodge.

I disagree. Lilina is bad wherever you go because she rarely doubles and her durability is always disgusting. Lugh can at least double and occasionally dodge.

It may be just me but Lillina always has one of the best avoid rates on my team.

Edited by luigi bros