Lillina  

59 members have voted

1. 1. What do you think of her

• She's great
    • She's good
    • She's OK
    • She's bad
    • She's horrible

You guys do realize that Ayanami posts this very same bull (personal experienced bull at that) everywhere Lilina pops up, and that arguing rationally won't work?

• Replies 373
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You supported her with Roy, didn't you? =]

You don't need to use her in the arena. Heck she can possibly promote by the end of Chapter 12 upon her joining time. She can receive alot of EXP from her enemies by babying her until class change. Once that she class changes, she will become the best healer in the game. If you think that she sucks so much. Have her use staves and not fight. She still will gain EXP from that anyway, and that you will get more than enough time to build her Rod level high enough to get her to use most, if not all staves later in the game. Useful for that.

Yeah they had an A support.

For me she's promoted by about when you said.

She's a great healer.

Lilina and Roy don't get much avoid from supporting. Only 7% with an A. They both get a healthy boost to power, hit, and critical, though.

Edited by Musashi

In the end, Lilina at least is the cutest of the three, at least to us males. Also probably the fan favorite. It's a shame that she had to have such a rusty start and still rusty finish.

You guys do realize that Ayanami posts this very same bull (personal experienced bull at that) everywhere Lilina pops up, and that arguing rationally won't work?

Quoted for emphasis.

I like Lilina and all, but I know full well Lugh's the better choice.

I actually haven't seen too many Lilina fans. =\
Not counting me I assume.

Or me.

I think Lillina is the best magic wielder in the game and among the best unit in the game.

I actually haven't seen too many Lilina fans. =\

She's moe.

Inta-fanbase.

Lilina's great, but she doesn't have many fans, because all of them went to masturbate on Lugh's shorts.

This is wrong on so many levels.

I won't say she that she sucks but she's not that greit either.

Her magic and luck are amazing, but her overall durability and offence is simply inferior to Lugh's. She's pretty good if she gets above-average speed, though, but this won't happen too often.

If she was a cleric, she'd be amazing because she'd be able to use physic with her insane magic, but unfortunately she'll have a fail staff level after promotion.

Except that no, they aren't.

Lugh isn't bad he's just not as good as everyone makes him out to be.

Lillina is no where near ssd bad as everyone says.

As long as there's people who say Lilina is anything but trash, she will be overrated.

Lillina is in no way trash. The anima mages in this game are all good, but I say Lillina is the best, Lugh is in the middle, and Hugh is the worst.

As long as there's people who say Lilina is anything but trash, she will be overrated.

She's far less trash than Sophia or Zealot. >_>

Edited by Anborn Arsar

Can you please explain why, luigi bros? Why is Lilina so good?

I am NOT going to do a debate, and I am NOT going to give numbers like in a debate I'll give you my experiance with her. I'll tell you if you're that interested. Are you?

I am NOT going to do a debate, and I am NOT going to give numbers like in a debate I'll give you my experiance with her. I'll tell you if you're that interested. Are you?

Nope.

I'd let that archer kill her, but then I wouldn't be able to get Durandal. Or Gonzales. :(