The ghost of Franz

Emeraldfox

You see that guy running? That's me, you want to know why? Heh, if I told you, you wouldn't believe me anyway.

You want me to tell you? Well, you heard about the war of the stones, have you? Of course you have, silly

me. Well the war of the stones have been over for about six months now and the heroes were living in peace.

Gilliam, the scary General, was in command of all Frelian troops, while Vanessa was the idol of many a young lass who strived to become a Pegasus Knight. Moulder became the adviser to King Innes, while his sister,Tana, was just there... Meanwhile in Jehanna, Joshua reigned as her King with his Queen, Natasha.

Gerik

was head of a mercenary group known as Star Gerik(?????). Grado on the other hand, was almost finished

with her restoration. Now Cormag pops in from time to time, but he doesn't do much, nobody knows where

he goes anyway.. Duessal had a big role in Grado's restoration, and thats all for him.. He's old.. In the

Renias country side, Kyle and Lute were married and lived in a small house near a river, Lute was also a

month pregnant too. And Colm and Neimi, they were married as well(no surprise there..) and Neimi was six

months pregnant.(I guess Colm couldn't wait..) Forde lived in the country side as well, painting pictures of

dead brother, Franz.. Now the royalty. Erika and Seth had eloped two months prior and became the talk

of the country. While Ephraim had a really cute Queen(who HASEN'T gotten married?) L'Arachel. You see

that guy with the sweet fro? That's me! I became the tactician of the Renias Knights! While I was living

in the lap of luxery, I had no idea that something was stirring in the grave of heroes.. No one did really..

What I was about to find was something horrific. Something scary.. And ugly, I had no idea it was:

THE GHOST OF FRANZ