YO!!!

Deathreapr1

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

thanks for the welcome wagon everyone!! i'll make shure i pay attention to the updated updated list of... are they rules or something?? ...anyways i hope i don't get to ownzered for not knowing anything about the new fire emblems... i'll probably get it from MaSu anyways... thanks again guyz!!!

It's ok, we don't talk about Fire Emblem much anyways. The 2 most used forums are Far From the Forest and Creative, I guess General (in the General section, not in the Fire Emblem section) is used often too.

i wish i could play the console games... but my Wii are is stoleded... by my cousins no less!!! (it was totally my bro's fault for leaving it in their car's trunk...) i are saddest because of this event... and my cube's cables are gone too so no console games for me... T_T

So what? People here call other people here every insult within the Earth's gravitational pull without getting even a 10% warn, and yet saying he sucks is worth 40 fucking percent? That's retarded.

And as Grif said to Simion at Sarges Funeral in RVB season 5

BOO YOU SUCK

*Dumps a truckload of manure on top of Deathreapr1*

Sorry guy. Although there is a $100 bill in there somewhere. You'd have to go digging for it though.