There is none hotter in this game...

• Replies 151
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Volug or Mist, Volug or Mist, Volug or Mist, Volug or Mist, Volug or Mist, Volug or Mist, Volug or Mist, Volug or Mist, Volug or Mist, Volug or Mist, Volug or Mist, Volug or Mist, Volug or Mist, Volug or Mist, Volug or Mist, Volug or Mist, Volug or Mist, Volug or Mist, Volug or Mist, Volug or Mist, Volug or Mist, Volug or Mist, Volug or Mist, Volug or Mist, Volug or Mist, Volug or Mist, Volug or Mist, Volug or Mist, Volug or Mist, Volug or Mist, Volug or Mist, Volug or Mist, Volug or Mist, Volug or Mist, Volug or Mist, Volug or Mist, Volug or Mist, Volug or Mist, Volug or Mist.

DAMMIT! IT'S TOO HARD.

Volug wins male, Mist wins female. That is all.

Titania.

And Jill.

My evidence?

(Present: Red Hair)

TAKE THAT!

also naliah

Nailah is more his equal. Nailah's dominant, Volug's submissive. Didn't the dawn brigade discover them when they heard singing? My guess is that it was Raphael, but he wasn't exactly singing... They're the same on polar opposite energies.

Their fierceness alone destroys them. Nailah and her pet Volug wouldn't even treat them as harem. More like prisoners. Poor unfortunate prisoners...

There's something wrong with that?

I'd watch.

No. No there is not. Raphael watches all the time. Seriously, it's just them when they're discovered, something screwy goes on with those three.

To the Naesala guy...Naesala's indeed suave, but he's not got what it takes. Not to mention you feel dirty afterwards...Him being suave makes me feel like I need a shower.

To the Naesala guy...Naesala's indeed suave, but he's not got what it takes. Not to mention you feel dirty afterwards...Him being suave makes me feel like I need a shower.

Ha ha, not got what it takes???

Look at his simle and his eyes! So mysterious. A small part of spite, and that makes him so... I LOVE HIM!

Mist is only the runner up because she's the only one who actually looks different.

Yes, Lucia sports both looks well. I actually like the short hair better, she seems ditzy with long hair to me.

Again to the Naesala person...That's exactly why I feel the need for a shower. Not because he's that lust-inducing, but his glare makes me feel greasy.

Edited by Grandjackal

Short hair Lucia > long hair Lucia

If you don't agree, there is something wrong with you.

Long hair Lucia > Short hair Lucia.

And Mist easily wins the most improved award. Most other characters hardly changed. The only other competition for that title would probably be Mia, maybe Marcia (the hair).

But Mia looked cuter with the short hair.

Marcia looked too much like Est, so change is more than welcome. Scratch that, actually, she looked EXACTLY like Est >_>

Edited by Sweet Tooth

Long hair Lucia > Short hair Lucia.

And Mist easily wins the most improved award. Most other characters hardly changed. The only other competition for that title would probably be Mia, maybe Marcia (the hair).

But, long hair Lucia looks funky D:

Her hair just looks WAY too long, maybe if it were somewhere in between it'd be okay.

You'd do her long hair or short and you know it.

And yes, how was Marcia NOT an improvement? She looks MUCH less like Est.

And lady hitter, eh? Spread out!

[honks Jackal's nose]

Edited by Sweet Tooth

Again to the Naesala person...That's exactly why I feel the need for a shower. Not because he's that lust-inducing, but his glare makes me feel greasy.

Yeah, me too.

Can I just ask (I've wondered this for a long time) on the second picture of my signature, are his eyes shut or opened?

You'd do her long hair or short and you know it.

And yes, how was Marcia NOT an improvement? She looks MUCH less like Est.

And lady hitter, eh? Spread out!

[honks Jackal's nose]

*slaps Sweet Tooth hard across the face*

Not a lady hitter. I'm a people hitter, there's a difference.

PS. Why honk my nose? It seemed so unnecessary...

Edit to the Naesala fan...That is a good question. Maybe he takes heroin? If that's the case, even more ew.

Edited by Grandjackal

But, long hair Lucia looks funky D:

Her hair just looks WAY too long, maybe if it were somewhere in between it'd be okay.

Short hair Lucia looks funkier. :P

Long hair Lucia looks more natural, at least to me. I tend to prefer longer hair.

*slaps Red Fox of Fire hard across the face*

And Marcia an improvement? She went from short haired to a bit longer haired.

How dare you! And after I agreed with you on Volug as well!

*Storms out of topic*

I'll do it instead.

[pokes Jackal in the eyes]

But meh, I really do believe short hair can be just as hawt as long hair, if not hawter, depending on how you sell it. Lucia sells it great, Vaida not so much. And I still think Mia looked better in FE9.

But maybe that's just me being biased to FE9 and against FE10 again.

Edited by Sweet Tooth

I'll do it instead.

[pokes Jackal in the eyes]

But meh, I really do believe short hair can be just as hawt as long hair, if not hawter, depending on how you sell it. Lucia sells it great, Vaida not so much. And I still think Mia looked better in FE9.

But maybe that's just me being biased to FE9 and against FE10 again.

*rubs eyes* rrg...Fine fine, sorry Red Fox. Not having this eye poking nonsense last all day. Besides, if it makes you feel any better, I'm a weakling, I probably don't even slap hard.

Lucia does, but I feel Vaida does too. Going by OA at least her in-game portrait looks like she has cancer