There is none hotter in this game...

• Replies 151
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Only because the mirror wouldn't be worthy of such a majestic, divine image and would thus crumble in shame.

Since when did fat ugly chazzers who wish they were beautiful have "divine, majestic images"? Answer: never. Just looking at Oliver Tanas makes me want to throw up. Why else did you think Reyson ran away from him? Once a fat, ugly chazzer, always a fat, ugly chazzer.

Since when did fat ugly chazzers who wish they were beautiful have "divine, majestic images"? Answer: never. Just looking at Oliver Tanas makes me want to throw up. Why else did you think Reyson ran away from him? Once a fat, ugly chazzer, always a fat, ugly chazzer.

You've yet to realize the truth, it seems. Oliver can make the straightest man gay for him. Oliver is a girl's best friend, not pearls. Oliver has awesome theme and battle music. Oliver=best looking male in this game.

You've yet to realize the truth, it seems. Oliver can make the straightest man gay for him. Oliver is a girl's best friend, not pearls. Oliver has awesome theme and battle music. Oliver=best looking male in this game.

Boyd > Oliver.

But no one is more man enough than Shinon. He has pink hair and still doesn't look gay. How many guys can pull that off?

inb4 Makalov

Edited by Black Luster Soldier

Boyd > Oliver.

But no one is more man enough than Shinon. He has pink hair and still doesn't look gay. How many guys can pull that off?

inb4 Makalov

I always thought his hair was more red than pink.

Naesala>Tibarn

Naesala has grease hair and Tibarn is ripped beyond mending (not very attravtive in my book).

Personally, i prefer Tibarn on looks, Naesala on personality, but that's just me

Great, Maiden Failbag, Emperess Whocares, Queen Mentalcase and...Illyana...

How dare ye compare the likes of these mere creatins to Volug's greatness!

Ok, we have abeautiful silver haired maiden versus a man who can animal ears and tail, who wins?(Pretty obvious)

If we want animal ears and a tail we have Lethe since she a woman instead.

Anyone who likes Sanaki is a lolicon.

I am 13, that doesn't make a lolicon, man, she is SO beatiful, I only like Micaiah a LITTLE BIT more than her, a little bit more.

Ok, we have abeautiful silver haired maiden versus a man who can animal ears and tail, who wins?(Pretty obvious)

There are females here. And I know a few guys who think catgirls are overrated.

I am 13, that doesn't make a lolicon, man, she is SO beatiful, I only like Micaiah a LITTLE BIT more than her, a little bit more.

lol!

Micaiah, beautiful? where?