Manga is evil

Magical CC

Manga is the source of evil

Anime is hentai

Clannad, Love Hina, Kanon are hentai

Tsukihime, Fate are trash

Sound like DH's saying but really, it's come from my goverment...

And it's us who poison the innocent children with the source of evil and hentai.

Edited by Char

Anime is hentai

wtf is up with you, you are trash if you believe that

Anime is hentai

wtf is up with you, you are trash if you believe that

Of course, I dont. But the adult, I mean, the parents, they do believe it.

Everytime I hear someone say "all anime is hentai", I wonder why they think that. Have they ONLY seen hentai and just put an "anime" label on it?

Everytime I hear someone say "all anime is hentai", I wonder why they think that. Have they ONLY seen hentai and just put an "anime" label on it?

Not really, they have the whole volume of Love Hina but they didnt read it. They try to find if there are any kiss, nude, peeking scene in it. Then, they cry out :" THIS IS HENTAI".

I'm certain that they (just like DH), dont know what is hentai.

You know, even in Doraemon, there are some nude scense of Shizuka, well....hope they wont try to "check" it.

Edited by Char

Damn right Manga is evil. :D That shit is just so in your face full of drugs, violence, gangs, sex, and all around SCUM AN VILLAINY! It's like the goddamn Mos Eisley space port or summtink, ya know? Its not clean like that goddamn Bible Black crap. That's what kids need to do these days. Put down that condemned Manga and watch some good, wholesome Bible Black. It's goddamned educational to you know?

Bible Black is overrated, my experience said that.

Wutchoo talkin' 'bout? It's right up there with goddamned Magic Schoolbus and Orgasmo as quality learning material! It's goddamned wholesome for kids these days!

Anime is hentai

It isn't suprising that people can be ignorant. I hear stuff like this often. Stuff like "Video games cause bad grades lolol"

It isn't suprising that people can be ignorant. I hear stuff like this often. Stuff like "Video games cause bad grades lolol"

the problem is, the goverment stopped all the publishments of those manga and, no more 16+ manga in bookstore. The only place where you can find those manga is INTERNET!!!!!!!!!!!

Edited by Sulley

Just about everything is "evil" these days.

That's pretty much it, and when shit happens to teens/kids, those "sources of evil" are to be blame

Guest FreelancerSealBoy

I'm living proof otherwise. I play games and I get A's and B's regularly. My GPA is 4.0 for crying out loud. :P

Seriously though, this is nuts. I suppose they think all comic books are evil too. Hey, that's what manga is. It's just from another country. 10 to 1 those people have never even read manga before.

Damn right Manga is evil. That shit is just so in your face full of drugs, violence, gangs, sex, and all around SCUM AN VILLAINY! It's like the goddamn Mos Eisley space port or summtink, ya know? Its not clean like that goddamn Bible Black crap. That's what kids need to do these days. Put down that condemned Manga and watch some good, wholesome Bible Black. It's goddamned educational to you know?

Somehow your use of obsenities doesn't do much for your case. I'll bet most people don't even know what Bible Black is; I don't even know what it is.

Edited by FreelancerSealBoy