Okay, who still plays Pokemon?

Meteor

• Replies 134
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I do! But the Pokémon are starting to look like disney characters, not to mention the piece of crap animé which came 2 years after the games give it a really bad rep.

I do...kinda

my first was Yellow, then got blue and red...have gold, silver, ruby, sapphire, and pearl...

after ruby and sapphire, I lost the fun of playing, but my friend got me Pearl, and so I was sucked back in...

competitive battling? nah, I'm too lame...I tried, but IV's and egg moves are too much for me...

Go buy gold version and beat it. Then we will talk.

I'll have to agree, Gold Silver and Crystal were the best 3 in every way. I have 1 of every single Pokémon game except Pokémon Dash. And according to serebii.net a new Pokémon Ranger is gonna come out soon.

competitive battling? nah, I'm too lame...I tried, but IV's and egg moves are too much for me...

I bred for 4 days to get a good Gible. >_> Shoddy takes all of that hassle away, however.

I have a Gold ROM...

I would be up for battles and the like, so let me know if anyone wants to. I have a bunch of stuff I have been breeding for competition for months now.

I have 1 of every single Pokémon game except Pokémon Dash. And according to serebii.net a new Pokémon Ranger is gonna come out soon.

Does that mean you got "Hey you Pikachu" and "Pokemon Channel"

I mean, that just goes a bit beyond fanboyism. XD

I bred for 4 days to get a good Gible. >_> Shoddy takes all of that hassle away, however.

I spent 3 hours trying to get a Giratina with a half-decent nature <_<

I also spent 3 weeks of free time trying to get a Bagon with a good nature...

Does that mean you got "Hey you Pikachu" and "Pokemon Channel"

I mean, that just goes a bit beyond fanboyism. XD

Oh yeah... I forgot about those. Hey You Pikachu and Pokémon Channel I rented, Hey You Pikachu was fun... Pokémon Channel not so much. I DO have a Pikachu N64 though. :rolleyes:

I don't watch the animes! I've heard that Electric attacks can damage Ground types in them LOL

Not to mention that it's only about friendship 99% of the time and the other 1% of the time it has battles. It reminds me that I can't get real friends which grinds my gears.