Okay, who still plays Pokemon?

Meteor

• Replies 134
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have been playing since the day Red and Blue were released.

Roger, I play Blue/Yellow. I also played Pearl... I only like the original 150 Pokemon, though. The new ones are kind of bleh... :(

I don't watch the animes! I've heard that Electric attacks can damage Ground types in them LOL

"Pikachu, I believe in you, you can take that Marowak...use thundershock!"

and it took out the Marowak in one hit...quality reality right there...

Please tell me you're kidding. The anime, or making fun of it at least, is the best thing since sliced bread.

point in case

Simply hacking the EVs is no fun b/c it doesn't involve palkia vs. palkia every 3 seconds. Also, I'm reasonably sure that the EV values that a given pokemon gives you are fixed. I dunno for sure but you/I could look it up on serebii.

And I think the RNG determines the which pokemon appear where, as well as script. But, I dunno how to program a videogame, so I wouldn't be an authority on these matters.

true...but it feels more special when you went out and raised the pokemon yourself...you could be shameless...but then everyone you battle would be upset...unless they too were shameless...at which point it comes down to moves and luck...

Netbattle = (Pokemon + hax)(normal speed X 100)

seriously, it takes even less effort to put your EV's and IV's to what you want...but it works better for lame people who would not normally put that much time into making an entire team