Okay, who still plays Pokemon?

Meteor

I still play Pokémon. Well, I haven't recently, but I did get Diamond and play it for a few months. I have a Pokémon site too. :P
Heh, I noticed that!

Sceptile and Breloom are really the only subseeders. :/

• Replies 134
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I play Pokemon... though not as often. But I can turn on my DS Lite, cram Diamond in, and be ready for battle.

Been playin' since the RBY ages.

When I was a kid, I was SO obsessed with it, it wasn't even funny.

Stopped at around age 11.

Edit : Hikarusa, isn't that for Japan only?

Alright, I'll check it out.

Still think it might be Japan only, but I'll check it out.

Update : All I see is snow falling from the sky... talked to everyone outside, and nothing.

Alright, I'll check it out.

Still think it might be Japan only, but I'll check it out.

Update : All I see is snow falling from the sky... talked to everyone outside, and nothing.

Well it's happening in mine. It's called like Diamond Dust or something.

And it's not like, your DS' birthday? (day you put on your DS as B-day)...huh weird...I'm too lazy to check though...

No. His DS is probably set on the wrong day, the day has to be on the 12th. Why don't you check?

...I'm too lazy to check though...
...Why don't you check?

I think my answer is pretty obvious...I'm too lazy to check...if I get something for my effort, I'll go right away...if not, then I'll check later today, when I have nothing to do...right now my DS is in another room...and I don't feel like getting up...is that a crime?

I've played the games ever since they came out, and I've gotten both games of each generation by some random chance. Diamond and Pearl are no different. I go to Smogon a lot, so you'll see me there from time to time. I also play wi-fi and on Shoddy quite a bit.

I started playing when Yellow first came out. I've bought Pearl and I like it, but still... I don't like it as much as I did some years ago. I've played NetBattle since the GSC days, but now it's pretty much dead. I was a NB veteran, but still not one of the best players around. Winning or not, I enjoyed the tournaments. But I don't feel like learning the metagame again for Shoddy.. But for some reason I feel like playing those old GB games again. Red.. Yellow... Crystal... TCG...