It's a remake of the original.

It's got Wi-Fi.

You can change classes.

Wolf and Zagaro break the game.

It's got 5 hard modes.

It's fun.

Bad stuff: No supports, and most characters get, like, one line.

Why you should get it.

- Fun hard mode (I'm not uber enough to do H5 yet, but I'll get there)

- Lots of characters.

- Story may be lacking but at the same time it doesn't bog the experience down with excess text.

- Class Swap. The naysayers were wrong: It actually works.

- Tutorial is optional.

- Could be the best in the series released on this side of the ocean. I'm not sure yet though.

- Hardain, Daros, and Wendel

- Thomas makes people like Nino look good.

What sucks about it? Not much. Maybe the negligible character development, inability to rescue, or only Marth being able to visit villages. But then again, the latter two has much less to do with it taking a lot of effort to implement and more an effort by the developers to keep with the spirit of FE1. And that really doesn't bother me at all.

The character development issue would matter to me more if there weren't so many characters to choose from.

Why you shouldn't get it: you're Destiny Hero and you'll call a perfectly good game trash because of some minor personal preference.

Dammit, you beat me to it. Don't get the game if you're gonna bitch and moan about it forever. IF you get it enjoy it at face value and don't make 100 pointless topics about things you would've done "better."

Its a good game.

It's a remake of the original.

Not as bad as Fire Red and Leaf Green, right?

It's got Wi-Fi.

Sounds good. Is it?

You can change classes.

A horrible feature that degrades the game, in my opinion. I won't be using it, unless I make everyone into a Mage.

Wolf and Zagaro break the game.

The only dude thingy I know about is Chiki, or whatever her name is.

It's got 5 hard modes.

>_>

It's fun.

Opinion.

Bad stuff: No supports, and most characters get, like, one line.

1. Never used them anyway

2. >________>

Too lazy to click.

Why you should get it.

- Fun hard mode (I'm not uber enough to do H5 yet, but I'll get there)

It's not fun unless I'm winning.

- Lots of characters.

Good.... Good....

- Story may be lacking but at the same time it doesn't bog the experience down with excess text.

As long as the scenes can be skipped, that's fine.

- Class Swap. The naysayers were wrong: It actually works.

See previous comment on this.

- Tutorial is optional.

Too bad I'll never need it.

- Could be the best in the series released on this side of the ocean. I'm not sure yet though.

Sacred Stones, betch.

- Hardain, Daros, and Wendel

I'll never use Hard One and the other two because their names are so ugly.

- Thomas makes people like Nino look good.

Thomas Beckett? Quick, Geoffry, kill him!

What sucks about it? Not much. Maybe the negligible character development, inability to rescue, or only Marth being able to visit villages. But then again, the latter two has much less to do with it taking a lot of effort to implement and more an effort by the developers to keep with the spirit of FE1. And that really doesn't bother me at all.

The character development issue would matter to me more if there weren't so many characters to choose from.

No rescuing and only Marth visiting villiages is a massive turn-off.

OMG Marth.

He's so gay.

Why you shouldn't get it: you're Destiny Hero and you'll call a perfectly good game trash because of some minor personal preference.

Saying a game is good or not is a personal preference.

Too lazy to click.

Not surprised. It's basically a thread similar to this one that you made some time ago.

I would say: Don't get the game and no1 should bother trying to convince you because it's a bigger waste of time than trying to argue that Bush is "awesome"

I got this game a day ago and it's pretty fun. I started on H5 right after I played the prolouge on normal. It's pretty hard, but I heard that only the first few chapters on H5 are hard and than the rest get much easier. Is this true because i like a challenge and wasn't planning on arena abusing and using wolf and sedgar? I'm going for all the gaidens.

There's still challenge towards the endgame depending on what levels your characters are. Most people just warp staff the last fourth of the game which is why the lategame isn't too much appreciated.

Not as hard as the first ten chapters, but still takes some effort to survive.

I got this game a day ago and it's pretty fun. I started on H5 right after I played the prolouge on normal. It's pretty hard, but I heard that only the first few chapters on H5 are hard and than the rest get much easier. Is this true because i like a challenge and wasn't planning on arena abusing and using wolf and sedgar? I'm going for all the gaidens.

There's no challenge if you're planning to Arena Abuse ANY1. Arena Abusing just makes the games easy and the enemy turns become sleep-inducing drugs (fortunately there's the option of skipping the enemy's turn).

But yeah... the first chapters are by far the hardest due to the limitations. The midgame and lategame chapters become easy, normal or hard depending on the player.

Edited by Levin

This isn't Smash Brawl Marth.

This is "gets married to Caeda and has multiple other female fan pairings" Marth.

Okay... Gay Marth who has girls and fanboys that want him.

Anyway, I'm not getting this. It only looks good to me because the fanboy people like it.

Anyway, I'm not getting this. It only looks good to me because the fanboy people like it.

Eh, knowing you, you wouldn't have liked this game anyway. I wasn't about to convince you otherwise, either, because that would've resorted to, oh, I don't know, the same damn thing we've been telling you since you joined???