A few questions about the extra Chapters

Gamer7625

The chapters written as 12X 17X 20X 24X (I believe thats all of them) Do we have to have 15 units for each one of them if so which units should I keep alive at all times to use in the end? (Except for Marth!)

The simplest and best answer: Whoever you're using.

Just pick 10-14 people you're going to use, you can keep some people alive for a while since they could be useful for a bit (example, George in H5 due to Silver Bow, Jagen in H5 chapters 1-3 due to Silver Lance).

Before it happens: DO NOT SUGGEST THAT THOSE UNITS YOU'D BENCH COULD SERVE AS BAIT.

So keep 14 units I'm using alive. Just to ask would these men work (Very much in progress any comment will help I've added men for the end as well)

Marth

Tiki

Nagi

Minerva

Cain

Gordin

Caeda

Elice

Ogma

Barst

Navarre

Lena

Merric

Jake

This is for the end to so take that in mind. This team may be a mess so again anything will help.

So keep 14 units I'm using alive. Just to ask would these men work (Very much in progress any comment will help I've added men for the end as well)

Marth

Tiki

Nagi

Minerva

Cain

Gordin

Caeda

Elice

Ogma

Barst

Navarre

Lena

Merric

Jake

This is for the end to so take that in mind. This team may be a mess so again anything will help.

Let's see... (this is assuming Normal mode btw)

Tiki's fine.

Nagi's fine IF you're going for the 1 turn strategy. Otherwise, Gotoh's much better. Then again, it's normal mode so you don't really need Gotoh's Swarm spell.

Minerva's fine for Normal.

Cain's great.

Gordin is Lol no, he sucks.

Caeda's fine but mostly cause of that Wing Spear. She's better growing as a mage because you can have her switch between using Aura (needs B rank in tomes to use it) and Wing Spear and still nuke enemies with either of them due to doubling, Aura having 18 MT (and it's a tome) and Wing Spear doing 24 base damage to Armor and Cavalier.

Elice, you can remove her from the count since you get her at the point where you don't need to worry about the 15 unit count (the last gaiden that requires that number is chapter 20x)

Ogma, he's fine. Barst and Cord are better.

Navarre, he's fine. Abel, Cain and Frey are better.

Lena... I always keep her alive due to Hammerne since it pretty much lets you spam important weapons and staves.

Merric... Captain Falcon says YES.

Jake... fine but Beck's better... you don't need a ballistican in NM though.

Use Catria, it's easy to level her up in chapter 15 and her averages are among the best.

So how would this do?

Marth-No comment.

Tiki-No comment.

Nagi-No comment.

Minerva-She starts a holding good weapon and just seemed good.

Cain-He looked pretty strong and I wanted to try him.

Caeda-Kind of a filler I wanted another flyier and she was the first I saw.

Elice-Herd she is good.

Ogma-Love Mercenaries and Heroes I thought he would be good.

Barst-Needed a Fighter.

Navarre-Going by my notice in PoR RD and SS the best Swordmaster was the one who started with the Killing Edge. Plus He just looked like he would be good to me.

Lena-That Hammerene Staff is why I have herd I should keep/add her.

Merric-Herd some good things about him.

Xane-Freelancer I wanted to use this charecter.

Jeorge-Sniper I really don't know which Archer/Sniper would be the best so help! Unless he is good.

Okay so I'll use Abel I guess (Just so I can make jokes about Cain and Abel) and make him an Archer/Sniper. Question about Reclassing do we keep their original weapons or do their levels go to the main weapon of the type if they change weapons completly?

Okay so I'll use Abel I guess (Just so I can make jokes about Cain and Abel) and make him an Archer/Sniper. Question about Reclassing do we keep their original weapons or do their levels go to the main weapon of the type if they change weapons completly?

They keep the Weapon EXP they earn. Example:

Ogma was switched to Fighter to get a D in Axes and then switched back to merc. Upon promotion (or the next time you switch him to fighter/pirate), to Hero, he'll have a D in axes.

Don't you think that they were named that way on purpose?

Don't you think that they were named that way on purpose?

Yes I do. I can't imagine them not calling them that and not haveing a point to it.

Fire Emblem Guy, try not to post multiple times in a row. If someone hasn't posted after you and you need to add something, just edit your previous post.

Alright. Sorry I could have edited I just didn't.