What annoys you the most?

noremaC

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

When people make threads that should be in FFTF

If it was put in FFTF it would get spammed and its point would never get made, but in general it has at least some on-topicness to it.

I guess I'd have to say anyone being ignorant(Not the "I'm a noob. I don't know what to do" kind.), irrational, and so on and so on...

You know. The i words. ;)

Edited by Fireman

Let's see... people who walk slow. They really, really, really, piss me off. I don't care if you've got nowhere to go, other people do. Whew, it's good to get that out.

I also dislike people who refuse to respect others. I had an American Lit. class where no one respected anyone, and the class was like a living hell. Seriously, I thought our teacher would go insane. And she was really nice. How can people be so mean?

Let's see... people who walk slow. They really, really, really, piss me off. I don't care if you've got nowhere to go, other people do. Whew, it's good to get that out.

Same here, i just ram through people who walk slow, they get mad but it is worth it.

Hm... Okay.

-People who need to hear something at least 3 times in order to understand it.

-People who DON'T think that Asians are smart. :P

-People who are Otaku's

-People who are Hentai's

-MARCUS.

Your grasp of the Japanese language mirrors your level of maturity.

Same here, i just ram through people who walk slow, they get mad but it is worth it.

Because resorting to physicality when a simple "excuse me" would do is ultra-manly.

Edited by Der Kommissar

Your grasp of the Japanese language mirrors your level of maturity.

Because resorting to physicality when a simple "excuse me" would do is ultra-manly.

They do not listen, the hallways in my school are so small and everybody is so loud it is impossible to "ask" somebody to move, if it is like 2 or 3 people in the hallways, yeah, i would ask, but there is not hope at my school.

People who flat-out refuse to listen to reason.

this pretty much.

also, people who act snobbish and rude because they believe they are smarter than the rest whether it's true or not doesn't matter

this pretty much.

also, people who act snobbish and rude because they believe they are smarter than the rest whether it's true or not doesn't matter

This (Including the quoted post) and crying babies.

I'm with Fireman. Ignorance, stubborness, and close-mindedness usually get on my nerves.
Something something kettle something something BLACK AS FUCKING NIGHT.
people who act snobbish and rude because they believe they are smarter than the rest whether it's true or not doesn't matter
Yes. Yes, it does matter. Edited by Blacken

What pisses Snow_Storm off?

-People who act tough, smart, and arrogant on the internet but in real life, they're cowards.

-People who use race as a way to get their way.

-Politically correctness

-Modern pop culture

-Ghetto black people

Something something kettle something something BLACK AS FUCKING NIGHT.

Yes. Yes, it does matter.

no it doesn't, because in the end you're just another asshole whether you're right or wrong.

:mellow:

Edited by Nyx