Responses to loki's posts in the petition topic

Masu

post them here, we do not want the petition topic to be derailed, turn into a flame fest, then closed. Just quote whatever retarded thing he said which is every post he makes and respond HERE. NOT in the petition topic

Edited by Len

You people are stupid. I can quote just about as many flammative posts directed my way. But I hope I don't have to, the staff has eyes, and seeing that I am here, I think I have done nothing wrong. But whatever is to come out of this, I'll accept it.

You people are stupid. I can quote just about as many flammative posts directed my way. But I hope I don't have to, the staff has eyes, and seeing that I am here, I think I have done nothing wrong. But whatever is to come out of this, I'll accept it.

Humans aren't perfect.

Not only that, I commonly see things ignored.

The mods could go after your head too, you know.

I sure do! When im told to do so, i'll edit the truth out of the topic title m'kay? (sorry I dont mean to sound like im being a jerk to you :( )

This is just in case, haha.

Yeah. You never know what could happen.

post them here, we do not want the petition topic to be derailed, turn into a flame fest, then closed.

And we want this to turn out that way? I am going to cut this off until the staff have had ample time to discuss the points made in the other thread.