shane3x

• Replies 171
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Players name: Frank

Team name: Ak. League

Spotted by: Sylvan

Reason: The moved their units multiple times, and when in range, they made my units drop their weapons. Also made my units move.

Players name: I can't write their name, but it was four japanese characters

Team name: GOOD

Reason: Their mage used Imhullu (fake), and their general walked the entire length of the map. The game then froze.

Players name: Ryan

Team name: Ray~Ray

Reason: Their mage used Imhullu, and they possessed 99/X durability weapons.

Edited by Sylvan

I wonder if there is a site which lists all the Japanese characters used on the DS, Hackers who keep changing names can't be helped. Although some might use a name full of Japanese characters and keep the same one knowing we can't type them here.

Players name: Thomas the super lol master

Team name: One Man Army

Spotted by: Camtech075

Reason: His team was composed of one person (Barst, Ogma, Marth, Vyland, Wolf, Wrys and Radd were some units on his team; I know that he rotates them in; I've played him several times. He has Medeus on his team too.) who:

A)Has stats above 50

B)His unit is sometimes a weird class (i.e. Sorcerer Ogma, Manakete Draug, Warrior Banutu, etc.)

C)Is wielding Imhullu (Real), Falchion, Earthstone and has a forged Swarm w/ 60 mt.

D)Is immune to Starlight

E)Can steal your unit's weapons

F)Can move again

G)Can dual wield

H)Can pick up weapons from the floor (i.e. He's holding nothing but Falchion. Then, when he attacks me, he's using a Magestone)

I)Can see the whole map while you can't. (Even in FoW)

Side Note: If you encounter him, I found out how to beat him. It's insanely hard, but it works. Have Hero Sedgar (Preferably w/ maxed SPD and DEF. Max STR will help too.) holding Hauteclare (Or Mercurius) stand at a spot as far away from your army as possible. When the unit attacks w/ Swarm, have Lena (or your healer) heal him. Then have Sedgar rush forward. If Sedgar has over 60 Atk, he can

defeat the one man army. One of two things must happen:

A)Sedgar crits.

B)The guy's game will freeze.

If Sedgar crits, you win. The unit will die immediately.

However, make sure that Sedgar has healing support, otherwise the unit will kill him. Quickly. (OMG 150 Atk)

Note that this will work with any one, they just have to have massive amounts of DEF.

------------------------

Anyway, this guy is the cheapest guy ever! I found out that his unit will 2shot any unit w/ maxed DEF. That, at least, will buy you some time.

Players name: Crimson (Two face emoticons)

Team name: I didn't get that far.

Spotted by: Rakath

Reason: Every unit was capped in every stat (except Julian didn't have capped Magic). Marth seized the castle in one continuous movement on Map 3, which is easily 20 movement.

Just to make sure, there's no way to restrict every units movement to 5/6 right?

Gravity Card doubles movement cost. It would limit a Paladin/DragonKnight/Falcoknight to 5 move across Plains. And other units to much shorter ranges.

Edited by Rakath

Players name:IHack2win

Team name:IhackU

Spotted by:Chickenman

Reason:Maxed stats( incl. mov.), Forged special weapons, could walk over walls, tomes could attack from anyplace on the map, moves units more than once in their turn.

Edited by chickenman

Jut played a hacker.

Name: IHack2win Squad: IhackU

Spotted by: Chickenman

Reason: Maxed stats( incl. mov.), Forged special weapons, could walk over walls, tomes could attack from anyplace on the map, moves more than once in their turn.

In future, please copy the code in the first thread and report using that, it just makes it easier for me to add to the list and worry about organisation.

Players name: Johnathan :) :(

Team name: Kill 13

Spotted by: King Soren

Reason: Multiple (of the same) legend weapons, Marth with 25 move, Cain with Falchion. Other characters had insane movement and also 99 use weapons. Probably more I missed. Most stats were capped also except magic.

I probably could have won if I didn't get RNG screwed so badly. I was killed by a 10/20% crit twice. Could happen but it just had to keep piling on. I took the high road though and hid in a corner with Beck (last man standing) for 5 minutes and I got a disconection error.

EDIT: (might be there already didn't check)

Players name: Helix

Team name: U NOOB

Reason: MIID_NULL weapon. 99/x uses on staves. The weapons can't actually attack you though but you can still hit them. All stats capped. Since I was owning him and he couldn't damage me he opted to d.c.

Edited by King_Soren

Players name: Alexander

Team name: Alex

Spotted by: Narshen

Reason: All his characters had completely maxed out stats including movement, and his Etzel had Imhullu(fake). In addition, all his weapons and items had 99/X uses.

I was playing shadow dragon wifi for a challenge, when I came upon a player who had all of his characters stats maxed out, and infinite fog of war vision... I was pissed, this has to be a cheat or action replay, right?

Look what these evil kiddies did :(.

In future, please copy the code in the first thread and report using that, it just makes it easier for me to add to the list and worry about organisation.
Yeah sorry about that. I posted that on my Wii, so I couldn't copy and past. I will fix it now if it helps.

Players name: Johnathan :) :(

Team name: Kill 13

Reason: Multiple (of the same) legend weapons, Marth with 25 move, Cain with Falchion. Other characters had insane movement and also 99 use weapons. Probably more I missed. Most stats were capped also except magic.

I probably could have won if I didn't get RNG screwed so badly. I was killed by a 10/20% crit twice. Could happen but it just had to keep piling on. I took the high road though and hid in a corner with Beck (last man standing) for 5 minutes and I got a disconection error.

EDIT: (might be there already didn't check)

Players name: Helix

Team name: U NOOB

Reason: MIID_NULL weapon. 99/x uses on staves. The weapons can't actually attack you though but you can still hit them. All stats capped. Since I was owning him and he couldn't damage me he opted to d.c.

What is this MIID_NULL weapon I keep hearing about?

What is this MIID_NULL weapon I keep hearing about?

Some type of thing that some hackers do. It basically treats your unit as unequipped, as it does absolutely nothing. (I don't know any other details, as this is merely speculation.) I ran into a hacker that had one on his/her Marth. He surrendered after his/her Marth got owned because of it. I forgot the hacker's details though.

Edited by Destiny Henchhound

Players name: Blk Knight

Team name: Eclipse, Nihil

Reason: Units with impossibly high stats. Admitted to RNG abuse which gives the same result as hacking.

Whoa whoa whoa, wait a second. RNG abusing is cheating? This takes the cake. I'll point out that impossibly high stats obtained though RNG abusing is a paradox.

You're just as guilty as him if you've ever reset to a map save to get a better level-up.

Edited by dondon151

Reason: Units with impossibly high stats. Admitted to RNG abuse which gives the same result as hacking.

This is funny. I spend hundreds of hours playing the game trying to get good level ups and this is cheating?

No cheating is involved at all. I just spend a lot of time trying to make the best team possible. Sylvan I am sorry that I beat you a couple of times. But your teams stats are way to high also to say that you dont throw out crappy level ups and try it again sometimes.

And what about all your brave weapons 2 for most of your players is it now cheating to spend a ton of hours in the arena to get money to forge all those brave weapons.

All I have done is spend time building a good team, just like you (mine is just better).

So what does everybody think is it cheating, when you spend alot of time trying to build up your team?

This is very debatable. I won't go into whether or not RNG abuse should be considered cheating or how you can tell the difference between if they RNG abused or just plainly hacked.

"impossibly high stats" on it's own without any other information isn't really enough for me, if he had units like jagen, astram, rikard and the like with 'impossibly high stats' maybe you'd have a case but unless you provide more information (this is why Photo's are asked for if possible, to help with cases like this) I won't put it up there for now.

yeah, sorry I was going to edit them in later. I was in a rush this morning >.>;;

All units had max DEF. Sedgar as a horseman, Merric as a Sage, Shiida as a Sinper, Frey as a Swordmaster, Catria as a Sniper.

The only way to get merric to max def as a Sage is to train him up as a cav->paladin, and then get the best possible growths for him. But that leaves him with 4 MAG. A lvl 20-20 Merric won't max mag even with giving all the MAG boosts in the game, since his average is <20.

shiida and frey, trained as a Paladin for best growths, will only average 13 DEF. which is 10 points under the sniper's cap.

Sedgar and Catria may reach maxes if they are lucky, or at least are a *few* boosts away. So, it would be possible to get Sedgar and Catria to max, but not Merric, Frey and Shiida as well.

Most of their other stats were also high, the lowest stat on average was HP, with a few units having 55 HP

Edited by Sylvan

All of my team have the highest growth rates. Making it as easy as possible to get the best growth. I am also constantly class changing to get the growths where I need them.

These are their total base % added up and you wont find any people with higher % Except Wolf

Class Set 2

Sedgar (Wolf is 10 points higher but Sedgar gets 2 extra level ups)

HP Str Mag Skl Spd Lck Def Res

120 60 5 80 60 30 80 0 = 435

Class Set 1

Catria

30 35 0 60 40 40 15 5 = 225

Frey

40 20 5 30 45 45 5 5 = 195

Caeda

10 10 5 40 60 70 0 0 = 195

Merric (Est is higher at 190 but Merric is the highest Magic user)

40 0 10 30 25 45 20 10 = 180