What you think members look like

DeSu

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I picture Wist as a badassmofo, but on the inside he really cares and spends time in the old folk's home.

I picture Soul as a person who has a BK hat on and always has a drink with the BK emblem on it.

I picture Luxord as a guy who looks all smart and is a scholar, but really is a perve.

I picture Hika as a kid who has a hat that has the bottle on top of it with straws coming down into his mouth, as well as a shirt that says GOD HAND.

Also, TLS would look like a nerd with an exoskeleton that looked like a oldschool Toa, as well as a dagger and fashionable scarf. He would fight crime in the day and be a milkman at night.

Edited by Indeed

Aiiiiyyyy... Burned.

I see Hika as a blonde kid, skinny, maybe around 5'4 with generic jeans and a baggy t-shirt. Short hair about 1 inch under the ears in the back ish.

Nightmare is a mid-weight, short fuzzy black hair, light brown skin, 5'6 with khakis and short sleeve button down

*Shivers*

Death probably looks like a guy with short blonde hair. Maybe medium length. He probably also looks a little upset, except when he's around me. Cause I am so hot.

Lyle is probably skinny and young looking, with brown hair.

I imagine Bianchi to be skinny, pretty, with either medium length or long brown hair.

Shuuda probably looks smart just by appearance alone. I imagine his appearance is very similar to his personality.

Alexis is pretty, with a light tan, and she wears low-rider jeans and tight T-Shirts. She has fine black hair down to the middle of her back.

Red Fox is probably like, Priscilla's twin or something.

I imagine Metal Rabbit to look like a weird looking high school kid with a stuffed Buneary in his hand.

Loki is probably dressed up like a cowboy. He's obviously Mexican.

Maybe more later.

And Snow Storm.

1234734519306.jpg

Strange enough, he looks just like me. Expect I have a strong hate for Yu-Gi-Oh and I have a nice beard and no puberty mustache. I swear, that guy looks just like me!

Edited by Proud_Black_Man

Intriguing...

So to some of you I am an intelligent bottle of bleach, eh?

I always pictured you as machete with a hockey helmet, sorry, it was quite hard figuring out your avatar.

I picture Wist as a badassmofo, but on the inside he really cares and spends time in the old folk's home.

I picture Soul as a person who has a BK hat on and always has a drink with the BK emblem on it.

I picture Luxord as a guy who looks all smart and is a scholar, but really is a perve.

I picture Hika as a kid who has a hat that has the bottle on top of it with straws coming down into his mouth, as well as a shirt that says GOD HAND.

Also, TLS would look like a nerd with an exoskeleton that looked like a oldschool Toa, as well as a dagger and fashionable scarf. He would fight crime in the day and be a milkman at night.

Thank you, but to tell the truth, I haven't been to a fast-food service in one year or so, I am not exagerating.

I'm not sure what I look like, but if I had to guess, I'd say I look like this: 2mqnvyc.jpg

Being more serious, the people I haven't seen pictures of, I'm not sure. If I had to guess, I'd imagine Destiny Hero as your typical skinny, but overconfident and arrogant Middle Schooler, having a high ego because he's in the highest grade in the school.

I imagine Nightmare to be a very young looking Asian man, probably somewhat muscular, with an angry and hate-filled expression on half of his face, but a happy and loving look on the other half.

night lives in iran ._.

I really do hope you were kidding, because Iran is obviously an Asian country. 'Tis something you learn in elementary school (or at least, I learned it there).

Now go guess what I look like. And don't bother looking for pictures of me. There aren't any.

I really do hope you were kidding, because Iran is obviously an Asian country. 'Tis something you learn in elementary school (or at least, I learned it there).

Now go guess what I look like. And don't bother looking for pictures of me. There aren't any.

I dont know geography to save my life. no fucking joke.

Crap. Almost made a post with only quotes which is against the rules.

yeah, like i said, im not very smart, and forget crap. Geography? Lol. I cant remember where half the states are in the US. Not something im proud of, but its the truth

Edited by Len

Probably somewhat skinny, if only due to being...sixteen? Fifteen? Well, whatever. I imagine either light brown or blonde hair, and expensive looking jeans. Probably nowhere near the right thing, but eh.