I'm growing really really tired of this

Percivalé

• Replies 147
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I have a question...

Does Princess Kilvas have it coming? I always hear that Lyle deserves this, but I've never heard any reason Princess Kilvas is part of this whole mess, especially that freaking MSN story.

We specifically put effort into not making this a Princess joke thing, she was simply used as a character for more laughs due to the focus.

You're crying?

Sorry, but that's a bit exaggerated, if you ask me >__>

I cry easier than you think. >_> Sometimes I cry out of random. I cried for almost half an hour the other night because I was reading a book that made me sad. I almost cry/shed a tear for each game, book, movie, or anime that I finish, depending on its mood.

Not trying to be rude, but I really don't need to know how easy you cry.

Well I just didn't like how you thought I was lying

Bizzlings don't lie

ZXValaRevan says:

I AM LYLE I WROTE ABOUT MYSELF!

SURVIVOR ZOEY says:

hee hee

Tino says:

FUCK YOU ALL

Tino says:

THERE CANT BE THREE LYLES

MattLocke says:

No, there has to be four!

Death says:

YES THERE FUCKING CAN

Cerpin Taxt says:

I WILL PERSONALLY KILL

WHOEVER STATES THE LINE " THERE CAN BE ONLY ONE"

MattLocke says:

THERE CAN ONLY BE ONE

ZXValaRevan says:

THERE CAN BE ONLY ONE

Nightmare says:

THERE CAN BE ONLY ONE

Death says:

THERE CAN BE ONLY ONE

Tino says:

THERE CAN BE ONLY ONE

Eric says:

THAR KAN ONLI B 1

Fuck you guys, let me explain. This is hilarious. Its all for the lulz. Hell, it FLATTERS Lyle, AND Princess! They should be proud! I would be!

It's a parody erotica because erotica is naturally hilarious, so a PARODY erotica is just awesome!

Fuck you guys, let me explain. This is hilarious. Its all for the lulz. Hell, it FLATTERS Lyle, AND Princess! They should be proud! I would be!

It's a parody erotica because erotica is naturally hilarious, so a PARODY erotica is just awesome!

It's people like you, who use the internet to make fun of people because you can't be physically hurt and you can hide behind your keyboard, that make me want to kick people's asses, no matter how depressingly weak I am. I've got my own friends insulting me like this, making shit up and physically harming me, all because of one person telling them to, so stuff like this pisses me off, even if the person isn't getting hurt physically.

I don't get how it flatters them. Even if it does, people flamed Lyle about being friends with Princess long before that story.