Milk

Mufasa

How do you like your milk?  

19 members have voted

1. 1. In a carton, or a plastic gallon?

• Plastic
    • Carton

I drink a lot of milk, and out of the carton it is more expensive once for ounce, so I prefer a plastic gallon for the economy of it.

Plus I've had a few cases of opening a carton and getting a mouthfull of curds, so I've come to distrust cartons slightly over time.

Soy milk for starters, and yeah I liek cartons.( no gluten, lutein, cholesterol or MSG, not that I'm worried about it; I just like the taste.)

@Proud_Black_Man,

What kind of martial art do you practice, and for how long have you been enrolled?

Edited by Donatello

@Proud_Black_Man,

What kind of martial art do you practice, and for how long have you been enrolled?

Open Style karate and I been in the program for about six months. Seen a MMA fight on TruTV and this guy tried to do a roundhouse kick, it hit the other guy's leg and the kicker broke his leg. Shit scared me for a while.

In fact, here's the video:

Edited by Proud_Black_Man

Plastic, but it doesn't matter to me. I usually drink skim, but not because I'm fat or unhealthy, just because that's what my mom always bought.