Obi-wan Kenobi is a Jeigan

Ϲharlie

That's right folks! Obi-wan Kenobi of Star Wars fame is a Jeigan, and I can prove it. Check out the list:

1. Obi-wan and Jeigan are both old men.

2. Both are veteran knights. (A Jedi Knight is still a knight)

3. Both are proficient with a sword. (A Lightsaber is just a futuristic sword)

4. Both mentor the main character.

5. Both end up being surpassed by their student.

6. Unlike Obi-wan, Jeigan does not die. He does however retire, meaning that his life as a knight is effectively "dead". Despite being "dead", Jeigan continues to communicate with and assist the main character, as does Obi-wan.

So there you have it, people. Obi-wan Kenobi is clearly a Jeigan. Oh, wait, Obi-wan existed long before Jeigan. I guess that means that what we know as the "Jeigan archetype" (and therefore the "Oifaye archetype", because Oifayes are actually Jeigans who are too ashamed to admit it) is actually the "Obi-wan Kenobi archetype". Fire Emblem ripped off Star Wars!!!!

WHO AGREES WITH ME?!!!

Oifayes are different. <_< But Obi-Wan actually turns out good, meaning that there's still a Jeigan archetype but Obi-Wan was the original Oifaye thus meaning that Oifaye is in fact an Obi-Wan Kenobi!

Qui-gon is a Jeigan.

I don't understand what was funny about that post but it made me lol <_< And I was drinking pop at the time so it made me spit out my pop and pop ended up coming out my nose... :blink: <_<

How are Oifayes different than Jeigans? Both of them are nothing more than high-leveled characters who exist to help your low-level characters in the early chapters of the game. The reason Oifaye doesn't suck is most likely because the creators realized just how badly someone as horrible as Jeigan (and Book 2 Alan) would fail at this job, not because they thought "Hm, lets make a new archetype".

Also, if you give Jeigan the Star Orb, he can become a decent character, thus making him an Oifaye! :o Astounding!

Normal Growth Rates/Boosted Growth Rates

Name: Jeigan/Jeigan

HP: 10/40

Strength: 10/40

Skill: 10/40

Speed: 10/40

Luck: 0/30

Weapon Level: 0/30

Defense: 0/30

Resistance: 3/33

He'll still be getting 1 or 2 stats per level unless you're lucky, and there are certainly better uses for it.

I think that obi-wan is also a Jiegan because he didn't suck when he was younger, but he certainly sucks now (now=when he is older).

Also, Fire Emblem is ripping off of World War Two with their beginning description of Daein in FE10. It's just like Germany after getting blamed for WWII.

The story of Oifayes is as follows: Oifaye married Fee, and begotten child named Seth. Seth married Eirika, and the begotten a child name "forgotten father of all future Oifayes".

The story of Jeigans is as follows: Jeigan cyrogenically froze himself after helping out Marth with the assistence of the best scientists Akanea had to offer. He was then cloned and his memory was imperfectly placed into the clone's body, hence why he called himself Marcus instead of Jeigan and did not wonder why he was serving a red-head Lord. The reason for higher growths is because of 'roid and hormone abuse

Being able to reproduce through natural means>Being able to reproduce through imperfect articfical means, hence Oifaye and his offspring>Jeigan and his "offspring".

You mean people actually need Oifaye for Chapter 6?

No, but that doesn't mean his stats suck.

• 4 months later...