A raven opened a chest!

Norris moves after you attack him. I hate him, even though he's a sniper. Mostly cause he can counter Rolf (YES I USE ROLF DEAL WITH IT) but also 'cause he's kind of a jerk.

I can't see how that's significant considering everyone else on your team you could use to easily dispose of Norris. Do you get some adrenaline rush from having Rolf kill bosses or something?

Yeah, I was weirded out by them being able to open chests. XD I'm curious of how ravens are supposed to open chests... *sees Naesala punching a chest until it opens*.

Because sarcasm does not translate into text, bear in mind that at least the first two of my comments are tongue-in-cheek.

A. It wasn't Naesala.

B. The laguz were in bird form, making it rather difficult to punch.

C. I always imagined them using their beaks or talons to pick the locks, but on the other hand, they've got some pretty large beaks and talons...

Yep ! Gatrie sitting on the tile to defend is the best tactic, I'd say, and stick Oscar on it first if you can't recruit Gatrie straight away (dunno how that would happen, unless you do like I did, silly me, forgot to talk to Gatrie after making Astrid join and flee for her life... I had to make her cross the map again to recruit her bodyguard :angry: )

The ravens stealing is pretty obvious from Naesala's words, so I don't see how it comes as a surprise for anyone :P

I was more surprised that they didn't attack the units I left in their range at first.
As was I. Or maybe relieved.

More than once, I've forgotten about leaving the protect square covered. This is where the whole "kill them before they get there" strategy comes in handy. :3

I can't see how that's significant considering everyone else on your team you could use to easily dispose of Norris. Do you get some adrenaline rush from having Rolf kill bosses or something?
(YES I USE ROLF DEAL WITH IT)
Looks like Reinfleche saw your question coming.

• 3 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
Under what conditions will Norris move? Is it after he's attacked, or at a certain turn point? I could never figure it out.

I actually recall him moving only on hard mode. I'm not sure if it's when you attack him however...

Edited by Blaze340

He moves if one of the NPCs are in his range, and I think he moves if you leave someone in his range on Turn 8.

Also, you can recruit Astrid on the first turn. Here's how:

1. Have someone shove Ike to the square at the beginning of the bridge.

2. Have Mordy Smite* Ike along the bridge.

3. Have Ike go talk to Astrid.

*Alternately you could have two other people each shove him once, but this way you have more attackers.

He moves if one of the NPCs are in his range, and I think he moves if you leave someone in his range on Turn 8.

Also, you can recruit Astrid on the first turn. Here's how:

1. Have someone shove Ike to the square at the beginning of the bridge.

2. Have Mordy Smite* Ike along the bridge.

3. Have Ike go talk to Astrid.

*Alternately you could have two other people each shove him once, but this way you have more attackers.

I should've known that...

Hey is there any way to end the chapter without waiting all the turns?

I should've known that...

Hey is there any way to end the chapter without waiting all the turns?

I think if you kill everything the chapter ends, this includes ravens though.

Yes. Otherwise it would make rout chapters impossible when some random thief escapes or something. After all, you can't kill what's not even there.