A Fox's Art Exhibition

Fox

Hi all, I just wanted to show you my newest Photoshop works, I think they're really cool. They're from Castlevania. I take requests.

Enjoy!

Death.png

Dracula.png

Wow, you are quite talented, my good man. I see my request made it up there.

You work is very high quality as usual, very beautiful. I really think you should charge a fee, go into doing this professionally. I truly believe that with talent such as yours you could make a living off of it.

10/10, the feel good hit of the summer.

Have you ever heard of Caravaggio? I think that, with a little practice, you could emulate his works, just throw in a little chiaroscuro technique, and this could sell very highly at an art auction.

Wow, you are quite talented, my good man. I see my request made it up there.

You work is very high quality as usual, very beautiful. I really think you should charge a fee, go into doing this professionally. I truly believe that with talent such as yours you could make a living off of it.

10/10, the feel good hit of the summer.

Thanks Death!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Yeah, I spent like three hours on that one of Death, I think it turned out really well. ^_^

Thanks Death!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Yeah, I spent like three hours on that one of Death, I think it turned out really well. ^_^

I agree. You're really skilled Fox, and I think your drawings are really worth it. You must put a lot of effort and thought and time into them!

your art, it be beautiful!

brought a tear to my eye to see such artistic talent!

TT_TT

you should definitely go pro!

Edited by Ananke

Dracula.png

Also, suggestion. Make the eyes A LOT bigger. If they aren't taking up half the face, they aren't any good. Add some bags under them too. It'll look really good then. I'd stay away from shading too, remember: the paint bucket it your friend.

Edited by Black Knight

Hey guys, what do you think of this one? I've spent most of my evening working on it. For you, BK. I asked my parents what they thought of it, and they said that they'd pay fifty dollars for it if they could!

BK.png

How do you make them look so realistic? I'd love to learn that technique.

I use the pen tool for a lot of my outlining, and then I use to paint bucket to color them in! For lighting I just use the dodge tool like there's no tomorrow and hope for the best! :wub:

Hey guys, what do you think of this one? I've spent most of my evening working on it. For you, BK. I asked my parents what they thought of it, and they said that they'd pay fifty dollars for it if they could!

BK.png

D: I want you to draw len but i dont have 20 bucks

Hey, I was trying to download that Black Knight picture (soooo gooood!!!!!!!) and resize it for my avatar but I'm as dumb as a sack of shit and couldn't figure it out. Mind resizing it for me and sending me the file? I'll post all of my credit card information in a minute. Take as much as you think it's worth.

Edited by Black Knight

Hey Fox I'll give you $10 for a poster versaion of that Black Nite

No! It's twenty dollars! Everyone pays the same price! Everyone.

Hey, I was trying to download that Black Knight picture (soooo gooood!!!!!!!) and resize it for my avatar but I'm as dumb as a sack of shit and couldn't figure it out. Mind resizing it for me and sending me the file? I'll post all of my credit card information in a minute. Take as much as you think it's worth.

Can you please just post the number here before I resize it? I require all payment in advance, thanks.