Ramblings

I've only been on this site for like two months but it's become it a second home to me. Therefore I'd like to thank some random people for showing kindness to me. First Rhaan, second TLS (duh), third anyone else on my friend list.

I'd also like to say one other thing- FUCK YOU LOKI! God you piss me off, you constantly inslut me and make fun of my randomness. Therefore I'd like to allow anyone who hates Loki to post here. Only requirement is YOU MUST HATE LOKI AND SHOW IT. OK now everyone begin posting now, AND DOWN WITH LOKI.

Well, I speak for all of us when I say that we're happy you have so much fun here, but I'm sure I only speak for myself when I say you shouldn't openly flame Loki without provokation.

Sure he's a douche, but because of that, is he really worth your time and effort? There are people I dislike on the site, but I don't spend my entire time arguing with them and flaming them. If anything, I spend my time ignoring them.

Just some words of wisdom. Also, wisdom is a very loose term here.

Well, I speak for all of us when I say that we're happy you have so much fun here, but I'm sure I only speak for myself when I say you shouldn't openly flame Loki without provokation.

Sure he's a douche, but because of that, is he really worth your time and effort? There are people I dislike on the site, but I don't spend my entire time arguing with them and flaming them. If anything, I spend my time ignoring them.

Just some words of wisdom. Also, wisdom is a very loose term here.

I agree. Although I would've liked to poke fun at the guy myself, I'm not one of those guys who likes to be yelled at by authority figures. (Which would be the administrators and moderators in this case.)

I've only been on this site for like two months but it's become it a second home to me. Therefore I'd like to thank some random people for showing kindness to me. First Rhaan, second TLS (duh), third anyone else on my friend list.

I'd also like to say one other thing- FUCK YOU LOKI! God you piss me off, you constantly inslut me and make fun of my randomness. Therefore I'd like to allow anyone who hates Loki to post here. Only requirement is YOU MUST HATE LOKI AND SHOW IT. OK now everyone begin posting now, AND DOWN WITH LOKI.

You are so cool, and smart, and brave. That I have failed to pay homage up to this point is a travesty.

Rad's not all that bad, you know...

Ignorance is only blissful to those who ARE ignorant.

Like you.

The opening post and theme of this thread infringes on rules one and three under the Forum Attitudes section of the rules in the way that it victimizes another member. As such it will be closed. Please don't attack others like this in the future.

I'm glad you're enjoying the forum, though.

Edited by CaptainWistmarre