Girls-They are confusing

Ikee

I'm with her because I like her very much.

Well, you girls just get all emotional every time guys say something, we usually have to be careful what we say around you. you girls expect guys to be all cute and romantic 24/7, you girls want so much love from us. Don't get me wrong, I like feeling loved, but sometimes, I don't know if I'm talking for all guys, we want our space.

Uh, this is completely wrong. Really, if you have to act all cute and romantic "24/7" in front of your girl, then she doesn't love you for who you really are, she's trying to get a ton of attention from you. My boyfriend who I've been with since September (6 months now) doesn't need to act all lovey-dovey all the time. Of course I expect him to do it sometimes, but that's only natural. Right now you're just running on stereotypes, and categorizing ALL of us with being too emotional and too needy. I only know a few girls who are like that, but really, it's annoying. I could categorize boys and say, all they want is sex from us. We're like a walking vagina to them. But no, I don't, because I know not all boys are like that.

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Men always say women are more confusing and women always say the opposite. It's annoying! Girls are simple, and so are men, IMO. In that they are all unique. Duh. Oh, and also, I've been married for a year, and I dated her for three or so years before proposing. Yeah.

Edited by Matthew O'Connell

So far, you guys have a 2 years relationship and 18 months relationship, damn, that's pretty long. What's your secret? I hope I can last that long.

That is just...weird.

Men and women are just different, that's all. You have the men that want to cuddle and act lovey-dovey all the time, and you have women that are like that, too.

You have men that close themselves off and you can't tell if they like you or they don't from one minute to the next. They're hard to read. But there are women like that, too.

And for the record, as stated earlier in this thread, communication is one of the first steps on the Successful Relationship Ladder. If you cannot talk things over and communicate with your significant other, then you'll have nothing to stand on when things get rough. Because believe me, things get rough. They always get rough. Nobody is exempt from that.

As for jealousy? Well, I see married guys checking out women that aren't their wives all the time. "I'd hit that/like to do [activity] to them/have them to [activity] to me"/etc. I hate it. It makes me sick. Hello, faithfulness. It's nice to meet you. If I dated a guy and caught him checking out every girl on the street, I wouldn't be jealous.

No, I'd dump his stupid ass in a heartbeat.

Because when I'm interested in someone I don't care about anyone else.

Of course, that's just me.

And one more note: some of the best relationships out there are founded on friendship. It's almost like the difference between setting your Relationship Ladder on concrete or on mud. That ladder has the potential to be wobbly more often if it's set on mud than if it's set on concrete. ;]

Again, I'd like to make a plug for the book Men are like Waffles, Women are like Spaghetti. For guys, everything is in its separate square of the waffle, while for girls all the strands are interconnected.

LULZ! Girls are like SPAGHETTI and men are like waffles that can be TOASTed! Youtube poop inuendos FTW!

As for how they think, I've heard a long time ago that women think more broadly than men because they can use twice as much of their brain than men can.

The secret to a good relationship is finding a girl you like, not one that has a nice ass. Start a relationship for the sex and you can only go downhill.

I disagree. Although maybe I misinterpreted you. :) Call me superficial, but it doesn't really matter how nice a girl is to me, if she's not hot I probably won't be interested in an intimate relationship with her. Sometimes two unlike people who just want to fuck each other at first can end up finding common interest and actually work well with each other.

Oddly enough, I think I recall from my experience some scenarios some people I know had that are similar to that. Not really the societal norm, but it just goes to show that sometimes the norm just doesn't work for you.

In the end, I'd say to just be who you are, and the girls who really want you will be the ones that will put up with your worst qualities. (Like, for example, my being a creepy pervert at times.)

My girlfriend starts drama

What do you think about the stupid girls that are so confusing to understand? They say we're confusing, they are even more.

ALL women start drama.

Most males just fight.

Women aren't stupid, but some are difficult to understand. Some expect you to know what is wrong before you can even ask <_< (plenty of other things too).

Both genders are hard to figure out because we're OPPOSITES.

ALL women start drama.

Most males just fight.

Women aren't stupid, but some are difficult to understand. Some expect you to know what is wrong before you can even ask <_< (plenty of other things too).

Hurguuggghhhhgghguhguhhghghhh!

No. Just, just stop.

Women are easier to understand than some guys. Believe me.

I've fallen in love twice with two wonderful gals (never got to anything), and quite a few guys... but don't mind that

I can say that a guy with a feminine mentality is the worst thing you can possibly come across... if you're into guys I mean.

As for me, I can't give much advice about 'normal' relationships... though. Usually Drama is a call for your attention. If she's asking for attention, give it. If she's asking for attention, then something can be improved. She loves you after all. If you can't give it, why are you even involved in the first place?

I'm pretty happy with my relationship of 8 months, he's as prefect as they're gonna get for me.

ALL women start drama.

Most males just fight.

No... Just no... Then I can say "All guys just think with their dicks."

May I ask why you girls get jealous over just the girls we talk to? You know we only want you at the moment, why be jealous?

fucking lolled, this is a horrible, horrible choice of words.

"You're what I want at the moment, but a few hours later I'll totally stick my penis in this other chick's vagoo."

Personally, I have a constant feeling of being nothing more than an alternative to someone better whenever I'm in a relationship. Don't get me wrong -- I don't prevent anyone from communicating with said preference, nor do I complain about it, but I usually eventually just back out of the relationship, without comment. I'm doing my best to overcome this, of course -- like anything else, it requires practise and strength. Also, some self esteem and confidence. I think I can get over myself. I suppose it's jealousy a bit, too -- I usually enter into something not knowing my boyfriend half as long as other girl has, and I feel really, uh, I guess small, minimal, not so worthy in compare.

I don't know, I've been in my current relationship for roughly 4 months (a few weeks and days over this) and it seems to be going okay right now, but I'm sort of disgusted by some of my actions within the relationship, to say it succinctly. I feel that if I were to address my transgressions to my boyfriend, I'd probably be dropped like a kitten on fire.

Also, as far as the whole dudes only want sex stereotype goes, I can safely say that I've done more than my share of initiating uhm, "interactions," at least in this relationship. I managed to avoid any sexual interaction, largely, in all previous relationships. Having genuine chemistry and attraction towards someone really changes the dynamics of a relationship -- it's strange for me to be so constantly preoccupied and so concerned over a person, usually I'm sort of indifferent.

I don't know how to summarise this other than with: tl;dr so THERE IT IS

I've been in a fair amoutn of relationships.

Most of those were complete and utter failures.

Most of that can be pretty much solely attributed to me.

I can pretty safely say I don't understand women, at all. So...I guess that just means I have no advice to ffer on the issue, other than that girls really love to feel special.