Sorry Loki

I'm appologizing to Loki even thought it wasn't me who wrote the post. Receintly, my computer was hacked. Among the items stolen were several of my passwords including my serenes forest password. I'm still trying to figure out how it happened. The reason it seems he went after Loki was because of a spinoff me and TLS were writing. Among the lines were the following "fuck you loki" "go to hell asshole" and "Loki haters club form here" all of these lines were followed by a joke such as for the loki haters club one the response that no one joins and the creator of it goes emo. unfortunatly, the document was stolen and locked. TLS has the edited copy of it so it contains none of the quotes. I'd like to especially thank Rhaan for noticing that my account registered that I had been loging in and out abnormally. I've got no clue to what that little [censored] was planning. I've read the rules and agree with all of them. Also, can anyone tell me where I can change my password? I am trying to prevent this fiasco from happening again. If anyone has a clue how I can find that little [censored] I would greatly appreciate it.

... Just curious, which post are you referring to and how was your computer hacked?

The ramblings post. And my computer was hacked through them using worms, spyware, and other viruses. Apparently, they used spyware to get my passwords and worms to steal about 90% of my files then used viruses to delete my files. And death, it wasn't just this site. I'm serving a ban on several other sites as well. Still, I'm not mad at the mods for increasing my warn level. It's their job.

Edited by Destiny Emo

By the way guys, I didn't believe him. But it's funny to disprove him. Considering the IPs used then and right now are the same, and every single IP you've ever used traces back to Chicago, Illinois, you'd have to be kidding if I fell for that.

By the way guys, I didn't believe him. But it's funny to disprove him. Considering the IPs used then and right now are the same, and every single IP you've ever used traces back to Chicago, Illinois, you'd have to be kidding if I fell for that.
every single IP you've ever used traces back to Chicago, Illinois,
Chicago, Illinois

SCRUFF

MCGRUFF

CHICAGO, ILLINOIS!

60652!

Or in other words, he's nothing but a filthy liar.

If you really feel so much hate for him, then simply tell him through PMs instead of publicly voicing your opinion and then making the ridiculous claim that you didn't really post it. Just some advice, since it prevents unnecessary trouble.

If we keep this up I think we might honestly be able to teach this kid a valuable lesson about lying.

If you do it, do it well.

awesomesmiley.jpg

IP tracking FTW. As a Global Mod on an unrelated site, I chuckled at this.

I chuckled at this.

You should know the meaning. Another term is Super Mod or Board Mod.

And I said unrelated site because I didn't want to link to it.

As for the post, I meant it because I can sympathize with that.

Didn't he make a random, hateful post when he first joined, which was immediately locked?

he made a topic calling Lyle a pedo and telling him to burn in hell